Is Obama A Pathological Liar?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 25, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

In the weird world that is Washington, men and women say things daily, hourly, even minutely, that they know deep down are simply not true. Inside the Beltway, we all call those utterances “rhetoric.”

But across the rest of the country, plain ol’ folk call ‘em lies. Bald-faced (even bold-faced) lies. Those folks have a tried-and-true way of determining a lie: If you know what you’re saying is patently false, then it’s a lie. Simple.

And lately, the president has been lying so much that his pants could burst into flames at any moment.......

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jul/24/curl-is-obama-a-pathological-liar/

2. Max E.

Max E.

Good article, particularly liked this line.

Watching the one-third-of-a-term-senator-turned-president negotiate brings to mind a child spinning yarns about just how the living room lamp got broken. Now, though, the grown-ups are in charge; the kids have been put to bed. Ten days ago, the president warned the speaker: “Dont call my bluff.”

Well, Mr. Boehner has. He’s holding all the cards — and he’s not bluffing.

3. There's a very obvious reason the democrats are insisting on a "solution" that takes this past the 2012 election. Every time obama opens his mouth, his numbers drop.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Not to mention the obvious reason republicans want it revisited in 2012.

5. Politicians are good at telling a:
    Lie
    whopper
    myth
    tall tale
    untruth
    dishonesty
    disinformation
    distortion
    evasion
    fable
    fabrication
    falsehood
    fib
    invention
    misrepresentation

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES, yes he is.

7. Best comment to the article:

I guess we all owe Joe Wilson an apology.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Here! Here!

"You lie!" :D

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I say we just raise the "limit" to a quadrillion and be done with it until the end of Dumbo's next term.