Is Obama a Muslim in the eyes of our enemy?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LodeRunner, Oct 16, 2008.

1. To split Iraq to three part is a great solution. We just have to make sure we keep the one with the Kurds in it, not the one with those pesky Shiias.

#11     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Jesus fucking Christ, learn to read.

Yes, I do consider all people that impose sharia law to be our enemies. Religious law that attempts to apply itself to people that do not belong to that religion (and/or prevent people from leaving that religion) will always be inherently evil.

But as I said, not all Muslims believe in the sharia system.

#12     Oct 17, 2008
  3. GabbyJay

GabbyJay

obviously he is in bull amnd bear shit's eyes

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2VhuVkmNYJQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2VhuVkmNYJQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#13     Oct 17, 2008
  4. Of course not. Question is, how does being a Muslim (or Muslim apostate) affect our enemies?

To be clear: I do not believe Obama is a Muslim, I do not believe he ever considered himself a Muslim, and even if he was a Muslim I wouldn't personally care as long as he kept his religion out of his politics...but this isn't about what I think, this is about radical Islam's perception.

From what I can tell (please correct me if I'm wrong), under Sharia law he WAS born a Muslim, and his televised statements would be enough to convict him of apostasy, which would carry a mandatory death sentence. (This was why author Salman Rushdie was in hiding for so many years... he was pronounced an apostate, and a death sentence was put on his head.)

Now, while he was a senator, no radical Islamic figure would ever bother or even care. But to a very large extent, the president IS the United States... at the very least, he's the unequivocal commander of our armies.

Organized religion clings to symbolism for its very lifeblood. I am curious about how our radical Islamic allies and enemies will spin this. (And if you think we don't have radical Islamic allies, you need to pay much more attention to Saudi Arabia.)

#14     Oct 17, 2008
  5. Obama IS a Muslim. He said so with that Freudian slip in the video above in this thread. Why do you think he belonged to that fake Christian Anti-American hate Church?

#15     Oct 18, 2008
  6. #16     Oct 18, 2008
  7. saxon

saxon

I'm pretty sure there are radical Islamic extremists out there who would like to kill the US president regardless of whether he were an apostate Muslim, or a Whirling Dervish!

#17     Oct 18, 2008
  8. I'm a MUSLIM and quite proud of it.
    the 99.999 % you don't hear about on foxnews. so listen,

Obama is not a Muslim, being muslim start with saying the shahada (There is no God but God, Muhammad is the messenger of God).
    Obama proclaimed to be Christian, fine with me, fine with us.

So NO, he is not a muslim in our eyes
    he's not an apostate either.
    He's a Chrisitan, fine with us.

I have Chrisitan friends, jews, atheists, agnostics.

Stop spreading lies and pontificating about stuff you don't know.

Any questions ?

#18     Oct 18, 2008
  9. The war on terror is not btw the US / Muslims. it's btw The world / a bunch of sick minds.

Yes, a very small minority within us has lost their minds and used RELIGON as a vehicle / instrument (the same way you use put options to short a stock) to fight an ideological fight.

I live in a muslim country and we hate them as much as you do.

#19     Oct 18, 2008
  10. I give the crown jewel to Catholicism, in terms of weirdness and logic suppression .
    most people know about Islam through that asshole bin Laden and Foxnews. Grab a mainstream book, by Karen Armstrong, and educate yourself.

#20     Oct 18, 2008