Is Ninja/Zen good enough to win in Futures?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by solasc, Jul 27, 2008.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Announcing today live streaming data from EUREX integrated with the Zen-Fire trading engine. The significance of this level of connectivity being available to the retail trading market is enormous. Customers seeking low latency and high speed trading can request a real time trading simulator from the AMP Trading site: http://www.ampfutures.com/ninja_trader.php

“Streaming market data will finally allow traders to see the true volatility and opportunities in the Eurex markets.

Enhanced Broadcast Solution (EBS)
    The new data feed EBS offers an innovative high-performance market data broadcast solution for un-netted public market data. The socket-based distribution mechanism features among others an order book depth of 10 for options (previously only inside market data was provided), an enhancement of order Book depth to 20 for benchmark futures (previously 10) and a new subscription model, allowing members to select individual market data of all product groups relevant for their business. Along with the launch of EBS, the new data feed CEF ultra+ of Deutsche Börse Market Data & Analytics was started. CEF ultra+ contains the same market depth as EBS but distributes Eurex trading data to non-Eurex members like data vendors also with lowest latency. It is enriched by a trade recovery functionality which is necessary for data vendors.

AMP Trading is a premier Ninja Trader brokerage firm. We are pleased to offer the NinjaTrader platform powered by Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies and Ninja FX. Our support team is fully Ninja trained and eager to support you reach your trading goals. Call us today toll free 800-560-1640 / Int’l 001* 312-893-6400 and ask for “Mirek” for your “EliteTrader Special Rate” or register at http://www.ampfutures.com/EliteTrader.html

#11     Sep 10, 2008
  2. Funny, but ignore works just as well.

#12     Sep 10, 2008
  3. taodr

taodr

Or should I just go with OpenECry

As a matter of interest. I tried out OPen e-cry sim version. Just loved the software and ease of use. Only thing they only answered one email. Never heard replies to my other questions. Totally shocking. left me wary.

#13     Sep 10, 2008
  4. jhucti

jhucti

I have had good experience with Open E Cry's customer service. Their phone support is good. You probably should call them.

#14     Sep 10, 2008
  5. I had problems with another popular software/broker solution so I switched to Ninja-Zen-Mirus in mid-July. My system scalp trades the ES and I have been very, very happy with Ninja-Zen-Mirus.

#15     Sep 10, 2008