is next week 'mon-wed' considered a "non-trading" week for eminis?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Who's talking about scared?
    But your loss is made when is is in the books, and that is now. You should only hold your longs when you think they will rise. This has nothing to do with your entry point. The market is unaware of your entry.

Would you buy them today? Then stay in.
    Would you NOT buy them today, sell now.

Get your head around this and your first step toward non-n00b-dom has been set.

#11     Nov 17, 2007
  2. matter of time ,my friend.......we both know that they can`t wait to unite the dollar/peso.......& what better way to rob the people than to marry the two currencies "for the betterment of the country".....as well as a cute name like the Amero.........sounding the the Euro to exhibit strength.

#12     Nov 17, 2007
  3. I think I may go live in the Arctic Circle if they do that shit.

#13     Nov 17, 2007
  4. If there are new traders in these forums risking their money on the basis of these posts, then they get what they deserve.

I agree with mile high, when you see the entry, jump in.

All we do at are firm is put the trades with market mark against it, in the Level 3 account. When the trade comes back in the money, we throw a party!

It's not a losser til you get out!

#14     Nov 19, 2007
  5. I don't know who 'yar firm' is, but is either is a n00b farm, trying to get you to risk your money at highest leverage (check who gets the profits) or you didn't understand lesson 1.1.
    Because this is absolutely the dumbest and most unfounded advise I ever saw.

#15     Nov 19, 2007
  6. Obviously you have never worked in a professional trading shop before. If anyone here is a "n00b" it is you and the fact that you don't know how to handle the heat.

What do you do? Market goes against you 20-30 ticks and you just puss out?? That's why everyone loses!!

I don't have a level 3 account, but I have a 888 Account that trades are put in until the market volatility calms down and I can determine if it really is a loser or not. More often than not, the system proves I'm right and I kick ass!!

Just ride the damn dragon!

#16     Nov 19, 2007
  7. Hahaha, lol, that language alone, trying to shout down your own fears, haha.

As I said before, there is no good reason to hold on to a position unless you would be willing to open it right now if you'd be flat.
    If the only reason you 'hang on' is because you already got in at some point that is the same as not having a reason at all.

I can't say I never been scared by a position going against me, but I never closed it out of fear, nor did I hang on to it for no reason.

Maybe you think you are a bigshot trader now, working for a professional firm (sure). But if I was your employer and read this post by you I would fire you.

(Btw. how, after volatility calmed down, do you determine if it really is a loser lol??)

#17     Nov 19, 2007
  8. Fears of what? Making more money?

No, you get in and hang on your ninjatrader system tells you to. Until the ninja charts tell you to get out, you can't puss out because the market sucks! That's not what riding the dragon is about! The market is WRONG and you are RIGHT until the ninja chart says otherwise

Thats what I'm talkin about slim! You don't get the heebie jeebies when it's against you and then just exit what will be a huge winner!!

I don't have to think...i just look at profits. REACHING FOR PROFITS is how we say it! I trade alone, thassa way i lika to trade!

volatility makes the markets caaaarazy! There are too many idiots who will over buy and over sell the dragon and you need to wait until she throws everyone off and only the big dogs remain. All of those big taisl on the candlesticks are the dragon whipping around!!

When the dust settles then you can see that you have a big winner!!

Tony Montana says: "Don't fuck wit me!" and that's what you have to say to the market!!

also a little bit of the ganja keeps you calm when it's real hectic...

#18     Nov 19, 2007
  9. Hehe, you're funny :D

For the rest, I can't follow you, maybe because I have a thinking brain getting in the way.

Btw2, when you use Ninja and never get out until the Ninja says so :) then wth don't you automate and spend your day at the gym?

#19     Nov 19, 2007
  10. My system is mostly automated so I don't have to worry about it! I taught ninja to ride the dragon so I don't have to. I like to be there to watch the trades because it's exciting and kinda gets me off (natural high). I also want to be here to take advantage of big news if i need to exit or enter a trade on emergency stats!

surprise fed cut?? You can bet i put down the miller high life and click my mouse!!

I don't like the gym...too many fake tans. Thanks for the advice though!

#20     Nov 19, 2007