Is Newt A Viable Candidate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Nov 15, 2011.

1. jem

jem

obama could not beat newt in an election not unless the economy becomes great.
    Obama would duck the debates and still lose.

#11     Nov 15, 2011
  2. cstfx

cstfx

IF Newt were to go head to head with Obama, the annointed one would be exposed as an intellectual fraud on the subjects that matter most. I don't think we have seen someone in maybe a decade who has such a grasp on policy matters as Newt does. Unfortunately, we will never get that face-off. As one of the newsies said the other night, it seems that Newt is auditioning for a high level job in the new administration if Mitt wins. (Someone mentioned he was auditioning for the VP, but if Mitt were to chose him, that would probably be a BIG mistake as the ticket would be the typical Repub ticket of old, rich white guys)

#12     Nov 15, 2011
  3. Obama would own Newt in debates.Obama would beat Newt worse then he beat McCain in a general election

Please Republicans nominate Newt !!!!!!!

#13     Nov 15, 2011
  4. jem

jem

obama has no swing vote. he lost the soccer moms and is losing jewish votes.

who is going to vote for him in this economy. he is even losing union votes.

#14     Nov 15, 2011
  5. JamesL

JamesL

You can't use a teleprompter in the debates.

#15     Nov 15, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Absolutely, anyone not seeing this has their head in the sand.

I'm not sure it would be enough to win the election though. Still too many stupid tit suckers voting Obama no matter what. I am inclined to think it'd be close.

#16     Nov 15, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You might want to mention this to IQ47. He seems to have forgotten.

#17     Nov 15, 2011
  8. And you think soccer moms are going to vote for a guy married 3 times,cheated on two wives and divorced one wife while she was sick with cancer LOL

#18     Nov 15, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

They voted for Clinton.

#19     Nov 15, 2011
  10. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

P.S.47

#20     Nov 15, 2011