Is Netanyahu making moves to snooker us into a war with Iran?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 4, 2012.

1. Soros is in Israel?

#11     May 5, 2012
  2. Really ?

The nuclear genie won't stay in the bottle and pretending that you can is the most painfully obvious thing to me.

#12     May 5, 2012
  3. The article did not suggest that the objective of early elections was to "snooker the US into a war with Iran", this crap is all yours.

#13     May 5, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Then, taking your logic to it's conclusion, you might as well put a bullet in your brain now since world wide nuclear war is inevitable and no one is going to survive that. At least not in the U.S.

#14     May 5, 2012
  5. I didn't say I relished the fact of NK or Iran getting nuclear capability only that it IS an inevitability.

Having the silly notion of prevention as our only card is stupid.

Btw:I feel sorry for you.
    I see when your assumptions are the least little stressed (by observations of reality) your ability to think logically completely disintegrates much like brass is all the time. sad :(

#15     May 5, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I never said you did. Only that you are making an assumption that is not necessarily going to happen. Under your analysis of the situation there is no choice and the outcome is certain. You are wrong.

And, it is you that gets your panties all in a wad when you see someone say something that goes against your warped thinking. You need to relax and realize you aren't the all knowing fool you think you are. If you want to see sorry, look in the mirror.

#16     May 5, 2012
  7. 1) It IS going to happen eventually and you desperately wanting to pretend it won't makes you come to irrational conclusions.

2) The outcome of a nuclear Iran is obviously a potential destabilizing force but the results are far from certain.

#17     May 6, 2012
  8. I never said or implied that either.

and I bet you wonder why I feel sorry for you.:D

#18     May 6, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

You just like to ramble on don't you? Why don't you tell Benjamin Netanyahu that it's inevitable that Iran will get nuclear weapons. I don't think he believes that either.

Regarding your next post; I really don't care why you like to level personal attacks. It is a flaw in your personality that I don't care to know more about. You're not that interesting or personable for many to have an interest in knowing you better. So, you can spare me your ramblings. I don't care what loose marbles are rattling around in your thick skull.

Oh, and on your point 2 above, that's not a chance one can take if the gun is pointed at your head. Have you forgotten the Cuban missile crisis?

#19     May 6, 2012
  10. The zionist is holding the election, because if it takes place until after the US election when/if (the if might suit the retardicans) Obama gets elected he will be defeated in order for someone who gets along with Obama be chosen. Also, he did not win the last election, and it appears that the old zionist chose him because if he chose the other person who won the election, the person would have had less excuses to make peace with the pals as asked for by the President.

As for Iran, empty talks --- "dogs that bark never bite".

#20     May 6, 2012