Is mr. market a liar?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rocco, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Rocco

Rocco

Once and for all.

2. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

I'm tired of hearing from this spamming idiot.......I've probably made than he ever will....and I'm sick of his "drumming" --must be trying to gather hedge investors as a last ditch attempt to do something. GO AWAY ALREADY.

3. He has a big ego so he doesn't make a good impression. As for his trades, I think other ETers have analyzed them and even though there's big drawdowns, I think he's telling the truth.

If his posts bug me to a point where I can't stand em, then I won't read 'em. But for now, I find his posts and the resulting threads kinda amusing.

4. Look...out of respect for Baron, who politely allowed me to continue posting, I will kindly leave this forum if anyone asks me to go away. I don't want to be a dispruption, I only wanted to share my investment ideas with others.

5. I would ask all Eters to please vote No. My husband does not lie, he's just misunderstood. Now off to the gym I go...my bench press has stalled out at 250 lbs and I promised him I'd reach 300 by the end of the year.

6. lol

7. Rocco

Rocco

When he says he has 44 consecutive winners in a row of 15% or more? That has to be a lie. Thats a statistically impossible event.

No one ever made 44 consecutive winning trades of 15% or more. Its statistically impossible. The odds are billions to one. Thus, he must be a liar.

8. mmm

mmm

Maybe if Mr. Market posts his brokerage statements (with the sensitive identity info such as his name, address, account number obscured), then this issue of his credibility will be settled once and for all.

What say you, Mr. Market?

Will you be HUGE and the Manly-Man and step up to this challenge?

Or will you be TINY and the Girly-Man and run away from it?

I'm betting that you're going to post your statements and put an end to this controversy once and for all. Prove me right Mr. Market.

-- M

9. I'll do one better...check out these links....here are not only all of my trades, but the reasons behind making all of them:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=25073

10. mmm

mmm

Show us the money, Mr. Market!

Let's prove to the world that you're for real, and not just some guy who just talks the talk.

Monthly statements from your brokerage account showing all 42 trades will put this issue to bed once and for all. Just block out all the sensitive info, like your name, address, account number, etc.

Anything short of that, and people will be skeptical.

-- M

#10     Nov 28, 2003