Is MB Trading down this weekend?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by lsayre, Apr 24, 2005.

1. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

We update the accounts on Monday at around 2am EST from Friday. Everything is fine and your account will show updated shortly. I will look into what availability can be made to update the accounts earlier over the weekend if you think it is something you might like. It has never really been an issue before but let me know if you might want that.

Regards,

Steve

#11     Apr 24, 2005
  2. lsayre

lsayre

MBT-Steve,

You are absolutely right! Thank you my friend!!! As of this morning, everything is back to being fine and dandy with my MB Trading account!!! Woohooo!!!!

PS: If MB Trading could have the account update process done by Friday night, it would indeed be great (and I would sleep easier on the weekends also).

#12     Apr 25, 2005
  3. lsayre

lsayre

MBT-Steve,

One minor caviat. Although the dedicated MB Trading software is showing my account info just fine now, the website account access is still coming up goose eggs for my account information. Does it update at different times than the dedicated software?

#13     Apr 25, 2005
  4. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

The think the reports have been up since about 2am EST. I will check the specific time. You need to select the date 4/22. Everything should be there for you. If you don't see everything you need please contact rep support at 866-628-3001 or msg us online and we will be happy to help you.

thanks

steve

#14     Apr 25, 2005
  5. steve i just find the order entry a bit cumbersome. for instance with ib i can have 4 or 5 orders with different symbols ready to go in aflash. with mb when you hit each symbol the order entry comes up at the bottom. also going from the watchlist to the option chain to do options is a little cumbersome but i guess i could do an option order from the watchlist right? i guess i just got used to ib.your customer service is great

#15     Apr 25, 2005
  6. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

joeyata1.....

Well I am certainly glad to hear we don't have a "technology" issue. The reason I am on this board/manning this thread is to take comments from user and formulate solutions to problems. In this case it appears as though you want a method for "penned" or pre-configured orders. Give me an idea of exactly the functionality or feature your looking for and how you want it to work and lets see if we cant get it into the NAV? Do I understand you correctly that you want to open an Option window right from a symbol in the watch list? Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Steve

#16     Apr 25, 2005
  7. I dont know if this applies but when I first starting using MBT's navigator it wasnt readily apparent to me : you can have as many Level2 windows open at the same time as you want, and each has their own order entry at the bottom, ready to hit whenever you want. Don't know if that helps you.

#17     Apr 25, 2005
  8. lsayre

lsayre

MBT-Steve,

To both follow up and wrap this up:

All is well with MB Trading now. Both the dedicated software and the web access are working just fine with my account now. Many thanks for all of your assistance.

#18     Apr 25, 2005
  9. MBT-Steve

MBT-Steve Sponsor

lsayre...........

You're most welcome. You should have a short learning curve on how the front end and back end work. I think it is very easy and intuitive but if you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Steve

#19     Apr 25, 2005
  10. mosesk

mosesk

"you can have as many Level2 windows open at the same time as you want, and each has their own order entry at the bottom, ready to hit whenever you want. Don't know if that helps you."

I can only have 4 open at one time

#20     May 21, 2005