Is Marketsurfer a Moron?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Jun 16, 2006.

Is Marketsurfer a Moron?

1. Yes

108 vote(s)
    79.4%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    20.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I did exactly the same. We don't have to dignify stupidity by voting.

Just a quick analogy (although most here won't get it): If I make a poll about God's existence and 85% of ETers vote that they think there is a god, does that mean that we can objectively say, there is one? Well, nevermind...

I have known Surf for more than a year. If one has followed his market calls that person made money. I would say there are not more than 5 people on ET whom:

---trade real money, they are profitable, they post their trades in real time and their pictures, name and address is aviable freely.

And that takes courage, I have to say.

So when Thundy start to admit finally as a man should when he is wrong, we can start to talk about character. Until that it is just a serious mancrash on his behalf.

By the way, what the hell am I doing on ET on such a wonderful weekend like this?? Off to the lake, and Thundy, get a life....

#31     Jun 17, 2006
  2. slacker

slacker

By his own admission, this is June and he is just breakeven with his last trade. Sorry.
    Not necessarily, it could be just poor judgement...
    Agreed! Enjoy the weekend!!!!:)

#32     Jun 17, 2006
  3. Dude was down 20% in the first quarter in his tiny little "hedge fund." That is just the losses, imagine after he takes out his management fees how well his few clients are doing....

People just don't like to admit when they have been taken for a "surfing lesson" by Dave Goodboy.

Dude has been around for a long time, in his 40's now, and can't raise any serious money.

Any of you know a good solid trader and money manager with an established winning track record over time that can't get money to trade?

Word Class Team my azz...

#33     Jun 17, 2006
  4. good post

#34     Jun 18, 2006
  5. I'm one of those who voted "No" in this poll. I've been reading surf's posts for several years. While I don't necessarily agree with everything he has ever said, I think he has had many provocative posts, posted many, many good trades, and in general I think made positive contributions to this website.

OldTrader

#35     Jun 18, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Is thunder marketsurfers psycho ex boyfriend ?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#36     Jun 18, 2006
  7. I must admit, I like marketsurfer and thunderdog. I think they are both swell chaps and wish them well. It would be lovely for us all to meet one day, bury the hatchet, have a group hug and then chew the fat :). We could even talk about who has got the most (or biggest) monitors or turrets. Maybe we could all go for a pizza or something?
    Daddy's boy

#37     Jun 19, 2006
  8. Moderator(s):

I started this thread. Now I ask that you kindly delete it. Thank you.

#38     Jun 19, 2006
  9. Why?

#39     Jun 19, 2006
  10. Upon reflection, I am not particularly proud of this thread. It stemmed from the frustration of watching an ET member (and some of his aliases) simply refuse to present and support his (their?) arguments in a reasoned and logical manner. I didn’t like the idea of an adult making what I considered to be child-like arguments and then sitting back in self-satisfied arrogance. I disliked both the obtuseness and the obfuscation. That was my opinion. There were other ways I could have expressed that opinion. My apologies to everyone.

#40     Jun 19, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.