Is Marketsurfer a Moron?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderdog, Jun 16, 2006.

Is Marketsurfer a Moron?

1. Yes

108 vote(s)
    79.4%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    20.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 29 to 3.

Who are the 3 morons who voted for in defense of marketsurfer?

:D

#11     Jun 16, 2006
  2. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

I did, but only once.

I dont know who he is, but I always support the under dog.

:)

#12     Jun 16, 2006
  3. Pekelo,

I find it interesting that you seem to like both Stephen Colbert and Larry Williams, because Mr. Colbert parodies people of Mr. Williams's ilk. Could you please go defend Larry's honor somewhere else? Australia, perhaps?

#13     Jun 16, 2006
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am deffending Michelle's honor. :)

Hey, I can see you had no response to my pointing out of your characterflows. All you have to do is to admit you attacked them with an agenda.

As I mentioned earlier, my middle name is Objectivity.

Also I am getting distracted by trading from this important thread, but I have to leave for a while...

#14     Jun 16, 2006
  5. Pekolo OOOOObjectivity

#15     Jun 16, 2006
  6. And I have no doubt that Michelle will come to you at night while you sleep to thank you personally for your efforts. And in the morning light, you will awaken, tenderly holding your pillow.

#16     Jun 16, 2006
  7. I don't know enough about "marketsurfer" and his IQ to determine whether or not he indeed is a moron.

Most people on ET are rather bright, at least when compared with the general public. Yes, I said it. I think it is true.

I think the more critical question is: Is MS a jerk? People are morons because of their intelligence, which is largely a result of genetics (no one's fault).

People, though, CHOOSE to be jerks.

Is MS a jerk? Who knows, and who cares.

Let's just make some money already.

Good luck to all (yes, MS too).

#17     Jun 16, 2006
  8. Your point is well taken. In fact, I cannot definitively comment on whether marketsurfer is dim or merely intellectually lazy. However, in the end, the outcome is essentially the same for all practical purposes. Again, I refer to his relentlessly vacuous arguments in the various debates in which he engages, where he does nothing more than wear people down with his obtuseness.

As for marketsurfer being a jerk, that has not really crossed my mind, although I suppose that a case could be made in light of his selling countless "rare" bootleg copies of the PTJ interview video at up to $500 a pop.

#18     Jun 16, 2006
  9. I am guessing the 5 people who voted that Marketsurfer is not a moron paid $500 for that "rare copy."

Who would want to admit they were dumb enough to be scammed by a moron....

#19     Jun 16, 2006
  10. Marketsurfer is one of the best, if not thee best intuitive traders/market analysts I have ever met. His record speaks for itself including calls to the very figure in stocks and the indexes. He is kind enough to share what he is doing with this group, I dont understand threads like this.

This is exactly why many top traders don't post here after trying it. This could be an excellent forum, but has been reduced to sniveling fools due to jealousy.

Signing off,

hyanisatbloomberg com

#20     Jun 16, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.