Is Market timing essential and possible for succesful trading?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Trading Education Buyer, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Hooter

Hooter

I had a pretty good time with drys yesterday. Alas, the affair was short but sweet

#41     Nov 19, 2016
  2. Did you mean for busy man they can trading for long term plan trading, or position trading plan with open buy and leaving then then check few day or week ahead?

#42     Nov 21, 2016

3. Real traders don't sit at a screen monitoring every tick , jumping in and out of trades , that is forex idiots.

Good traders can make 1 good trade a week , make 30 ticks a week $30 per pip and it gives a nice living , but not in forex , because that is only possible in imagination in forex .

Successful trader's personality

#43     Nov 21, 2016
  4. Mitigation and exit plan is in place for every trade.

#44     Nov 21, 2016
  5. 1 pips equivalent with 30$ I think already as profesional trader with big amount capital in account, good plan if always making good trade with last position in profit

#45     Nov 22, 2016
  6. You don't really need more than 20k to make $900 per week .

You need discipline , mindset and very good 12 " between the ears or a really good strategy and less in the coconut.

This trade already made 30 ticks

technical analysis dax signal

#46     Nov 22, 2016
  7. You really believe you can earn $900 or 4.5% with 20k account every week? That's almost 20% a month and approximately 235% annually. Where professionals have a hard time making your monthly numbers in 1 year. FYI Buffet's return was 11-% for 2015. And the talking heads 2015 return was under 10% on their published portfolios.

#47     Nov 22, 2016

8. It is difficult to make this , only because we have a phsyche handicap.

I am saying it is possible , provided You have discipline , mindset and very good 12 " between the ears or a really good strategy and less in the coconut.

30 ticks a week should be very easy to make using options and futures , using the strategies I use.

If I traded only futures , I know most traders 99% will screw up (including myself) .
    You would have read phsychology section threads(by me) to understand why ,how and where traders will screw up .Human mind (mindset) is not wired to trade futures.

#48     Nov 22, 2016
  9. 30 pips a week, if look amount target seems included small and easy to achieved, but how about the risk, how many pips that also will able to bear to reached 30 pips a week, I think also need as consideration

#49     Nov 23, 2016
  10. The risk is nominal , if you can think cleverly , 2 to 3 trades a week is possible.It is a probabilities game.

Already closed for 22 profit and re-entered

It requires intelligence to think , I gave you a lead , but the intelligence of $3 an hour forum poster(somebody posting on stupid forex threads ;););):D:D:D:D ) may not work.You need options knowledge.

How Forex Trading Can Make you Rich?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    #50     Nov 23, 2016