Is Maria Bartiromo a Dumbass?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thetraderprofit, Sep 11, 2003.

1. HEY HEY..you have to give a little to get a little....that big Italian ass is more than made up for with those cannons!

#11     Sep 11, 2003
  2. gaj

gaj

hey, she called the bottom last year!
    of course, she said that things were so bad that we should be looking to short, but still...

(and that was NOT from a teleprompter).

#12     Sep 11, 2003
  3. msfe

msfe

Silvia Wadhwa

[​IMG]

Silvia Wadhwa is co-host of Frankfurt Closing Bell. She is one of the best known financial journalists in Germany and is CNBC Europe's Frankfurt correspondent. She has covered the Frankfurt markets and the German economy for top news organisations including Reuters and Germany business daily Handelsblatt. Silvia joined CNBC Europe in 1998.

#13     Sep 11, 2003
  4. For those of you who don't watch CNBC, MSFE's picture of Sylvia is actually a flattering one.

#14     Sep 11, 2003
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Maria's smart enough to be a multi-millionaire, and I'm not. Great lips, great mouth.

#15     Sep 11, 2003
  6. msfe

msfe

#16     Sep 11, 2003
  7. wrongway

wrongway

She's great on camera, you need not know anything to be successful. :D
    Just looking good and acting like you know something will suffice.

#17     Sep 16, 2003
  8. I miss Emma Crosby! :(

#18     Sep 17, 2003
  9. Szarvas!

#19     Sep 17, 2003
  10. Not many people acheive the noteriaty that Maria has in such a short time.She is an attractive woman and probably much smarter than most give her credit for.And after all, she' not on the tube because she' smart, its because she' attractive.She also has great delivery,and tells the masses exactly what they want to here.Does interviews also,although I have never watched one,so I couldn't give an opinion.What I dont like about her is the over embellishment of the news,which indicates to me her market knowledge is limited because its seems as though she's reading the same script as other characters in the cast.

#20     Sep 18, 2003