Is making a $100,000 a month prop/retail trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sbn, Jan 4, 2006.

1. I have done it on a Demo Program, just for kicks, I had the software department place 10 mil in the account, and I demo the program live for customers, very impressive, and not that hard.

Fearless trading, and just averaging in to the trade if you are wrong on the entry. It would have worked great on the Euro Today.

But then again, nobody is going to give 10 million buying power unless you have One Million in your account.

#21     Jan 4, 2006
  2. Dustin

Dustin

There are prop firms that give you this much (or more) for $25k.

#22     Jan 4, 2006
  3. Could you please tell me which prop shop give you 400:1 buying power and in which part of Disney World is their offices?

#23     Jan 4, 2006
  4. Paccc

Paccc

I guess those guys dont join online forums, haha.

#24     Jan 4, 2006
  5. I think I know of the person you speak, or at least someone similar in those markets, although didn't know he was doing GBP now also. I think he or one of his employees used to post here on occasion.

#25     Jan 4, 2006
  6. Bullet

Bullet

Yes.

#26     Jan 4, 2006
  7. Ebo

Ebo

Close, but we have delved into deeper piles of dog feces.
    It's the usual PISSING contest.....with the usual characters.

I love you guys!

#27     Jan 4, 2006
  8. Dustin

Dustin

If you are a profitable trader with a firm that pushes an OPG strategy, they will extend this kind of BP...how much depends on your track record and how long you've been with the firm.

#28     Jan 4, 2006
  9. Urkel

Urkel

Yes it is possible to consistently make 100k/month prop trading. How to get there is the question that you should be asking.

#29     Jan 4, 2006
  10. yes...... there have been cases of someone making that much .... some even claim 400k / month.

There is some pootage of such.... but the footage is very gainy and some challenge the authenicity of it. Some claim to have found the prints...........

#30     Jan 4, 2006