Is Lime Brokerage, Score Priority, owned by a Russian company (Finam) ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by wic2021californiaxp, Nov 14, 2021.

1. virtusa

virtusa

Yeah, pure nonsense, watch the chart. In and out are more or less equal. Net i
    immigration is going down instead of higher.

my mother in law lives in Russia on a $250 a month pension. Really a dream come thru.
    Other family member has even less. They all live in flats from the 1930's. Sleep and live in 1 room, no seperate bedroom.

What are you still doing here? Move to Russia.
    russia.jpg

#21     Nov 16, 2021
    trend2009 likes this.
  2. virtusa

virtusa

ROFLMAO

army.jpg

#22     Nov 16, 2021
  3. USA spend more but Russia soldiers are much more cheap.

USA pay degree for soldiers, health plan, retirement ... some veterans are millionaires.

#23     Nov 16, 2021
  4. virtusa

virtusa

Russia has 100,000 soldiers on the border of Ukraine. With a few well placed bombs that number will be zero in seconds. That's the value of a soldier. On top of that a lot of these Russian soldiers are young boys aged 18-21 years old. Those are the first ones who get quickly killed in fights. Numbers are not important, quality is.
    US is spending 676 billion more than the Russians. Degree for soldiers, health plan, retirement can never be responsible for that difference.

This is how Russia is hiding the results of their army:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    #24     Nov 17, 2021
  5. From what I've heard, Lime is an executing broker that introduces to Wedbush or IB for prime, meaning your money would be with those brokers and their banks, not in Russia.
    Someone correct me if this is wrong.

#25     Nov 18, 2021
    qlai likes this.