Is Lime Brokerage, Score Priority, owned by a Russian company (Finam) ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by wic2021californiaxp, Nov 14, 2021.

1. d08

d08

Germans love a dictator, the more brutal the better. Putin has ordered dozens of assassinations. There have been how many political rivals now shot, poisoned or imprisoned. I won't even go into FSB's manufactured war on terror, when you have FSB agents bombing buildings inside Russia to blame in on Chechnya and they are actually caught by police. Many Russians know this but it's easier to pretend it didn't happen.

Navalny's charges were made up as his plane to Russia was in the air and the aircraft "mysteriously" diverted (just like what Lukashenko did). Now he is rotting in a prison all because he dared to question Putin and run against him.
    I'd love to pick you up and throw you into Russia, all the western Russia fanboys need to experience the real Russia. You'd come back, crying.

#11     Nov 15, 2021
    trend2009 and virtusa like this.
  2. thecoder

thecoder

d08, you don't know what the the American CIA does.
    I mean, all of them, ie. the secret agents, do such shit things. Of course in the West we don't hear much of our own assassins... But I'm 100% sure we are unfortunately much worser than the Russkis, but our propaganda so far works better, that's for the sheeps, of course... :)

You must admit that with such narratives you are fooled/manipulated by the western propaganda. My advice: try to look behind the curtain, read the things between the lines, watch closely what dirty things the US is doing in the world...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    #12     Nov 15, 2021
  3. d08

d08

No, they don't, not in US anyway. When was the last time a Democrat president had a Republican presidential candidate assassinated? Maybe you can talk about Kennedy but that's a stretch as well. Putin regularly murders anyone who gains any traction, once is an accident, second time is suspicious and third time, you're blind.

You have no proof or examples at all. All you have is "it must be the propaganda". That's meaningless. Show me concrete examples when political rivals are murdered by other politicians in the west. I'm waiting.

#13     Nov 15, 2021
  4. thecoder

thecoder

You don't understand the game. Mostly it's done by some foreign powers (or some bought groups) to let it look so as it looks, to accuse Putin, but it doesn't work anymore, as not many people believe such cheapo propaganda anymore.
    And: Europe is dependent from Russian energy, so the Euro-Apes would shoot in own foot if they behave bad against Russia...
    That's the reality, ie. realpolitics...
    Russia has a very good perspective with its huge resources, and with its world-class military to protect its resources and its interests in the World, much like the declining hegemony at the other side of the Atlantic :)

#14     Nov 15, 2021
  5. d08

d08

You don't know anything about the subject. Navalny, Magnitski, these names say anything to you? Probably not since you're just labeling everything propaganda.
    Economically Russia is still nothing compared to the US or even western Europe. The country is a major shithole with almost all of the talent fleeing the country as fast as possible - Europe, Canada, US are full of Russians who vow to never go back and these are often the smartest and best assets of the country. They themselves admit that Putin is a dictator and the elections are just a show.
    First go and read about the events and come back.

#15     Nov 15, 2021
  6. what is your nationality?

#16     Nov 15, 2021
  7. thecoder

thecoder

I'm a Cosmopolitan :) from planet Earth in the Sol system in the MilkyWay galaxy.
    Any where are you from?

#17     Nov 15, 2021
  8. thecoder

thecoder

d08, Magnitski is a criminal, and Navalny was set up by the West, ie. a Manchurian Candidate... :)
    They are paid-by-the-west nobodies.

And I know that many of the Russians abroad are going back to Russia b/c of better work chances and better living conditions in today's Russia, and: after all it's a huge country.

#18     Nov 15, 2021
  9. thecoder

thecoder

Sorry folks, I've to concentrate on my trading work. I'm out here.

#19     Nov 15, 2021
  10. Im not racist, but from financial world Russia is a high risk country for money laundering and fraud

And russia is a target for many USA economic sanctions

#20     Nov 15, 2021