Is Landis82 a racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Steelers Baby, Dec 21, 2009.

Is Landis82 a Racist?

1. Yes, he attacked someone based on their ethnicity and is therefore a racist.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No, it is not, while you are not allowed to question anything a black president says or does it is o

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You were born a hundred years too late Nik. No one writes with this sort of philosophical eloquence any more.
    Especially around here.

#41     Dec 21, 2009

2. This is absolute trash. We won't go into Pabst getting out on a limb on several occasions, but what sort of freak crybaby are you? If you include leftwing "claptrap", the number grows sizably. Just another immature ETer with an axe to grind.
    '

#42     Dec 21, 2009
  3. Who cares if FloydLandis82 is a racist or not?

He is a loser, liar and liberal. That sums up his existance.

Why even have a topic of whether he is racist or not? The guy trades Elliot Wave for Christ's sake. HE ACTUALLY TRADES ELLIOT WAVE. That should tell you all you need to know. Be glad that there are people like him donating their money.

#43     Dec 21, 2009
  4. Excellent point, now answer the million dollar question are you white? Not that it matters to me, but rabid angry old racists like Landis82 must be put in their place.

#44     Dec 21, 2009
  5. I am Malay.

#45     Dec 21, 2009
  6. Thanks for proving my point Landis82 is a racist. LOL and trust me i already knew he was an idiot when it came to trading i just wanted to use his twisted libtard logic on him.

#46     Dec 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.