Is Landis82 a racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Steelers Baby, Dec 21, 2009.

Is Landis82 a Racist?

1. Yes, he attacked someone based on their ethnicity and is therefore a racist.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No, it is not, while you are not allowed to question anything a black president says or does it is o

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricter

Ricter

The watermelon pic is what makes the one reply in the latter post racist. This is not difficult, quit trying to make it so to satisfy your political preference.

#11     Dec 21, 2009
  2. Funny i never saw a picture of a watermelon before the topic of someone benig a racist came up.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186098

Tell me this if i was to meet someone from afghanistan on the street, and he was brown, would it be racist for me to tell him to "go back to where you came from." If so then there is no doubt that what Landis said was racism and shout not be tolerated here.

#12     Dec 21, 2009
  3. I guess you didn't have the courage to 'fess up and tell us what screen name you usually post under, or why you feel the need to hide behind a newly created one when posting like this. It's not like we don't know, but it's too bad that you couldn't have stepped up and said something about it.

Just a hint for you. You clearly have a need to be taken seriously. You should use spell check before clicking send. If you look on the keyboard and the mistakes you make can't be attributed to fat fingers, it says something about your intelligence and thus reflects poorly on your opinions, which aren't taken as seriously.

I know, I know, grammar police. But this is the truth and you can help yourself out simply by using spell check to mask your literacy problems.

The fact that you don't use it here means you don't use it in written or other electronic correspondence. This is probably affecting your outcomes.

Just a piece of friendly advice from someone who has seen how badly spelling errors reflect on people who are unaware of the problem.

#13     Dec 21, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Landis does not know jekyllus's race, only his nationality.

#14     Dec 21, 2009
  5. You should ask nik, he's well versed on everyones race here on ET.

#15     Dec 21, 2009

6. Cant debate someone so attack their spellnig, sorry i dont take the time to bother to spell correctly on an internet forum. I guess you were not smart enough to figure out i really dont give a shit about my spelling based on the fact that i dont bother to punctuate or capitalise words either.

#16     Dec 21, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Fair point.

#17     Dec 21, 2009
  8. '

It is a pretty safe bet that someone is of a duifferent ethnicity than caucasian, when less than 1% of the country is considered "other" ethnicity and they dont even have a % term for caucasian.

It would be just as racist for me to say something along the lines of "everyone from African is stupid" you know damn well what you would assume i was talking about.

#18     Dec 21, 2009
  9. Ricter

Ricter

That's one problem of racism, applying probabilites to individuals.

I would assume you are talking about African intelligence.

#19     Dec 21, 2009
  10. lol... so you could spell correctly but you don't bother to??? So when you're typing, you spell words phonetically when you're feeling lazy?

Wow. That is fuckin' awesome, dude. Just amazing.

What screen name do you usually post under here? After hearing that pile of horseshit, I'm really curious.

Seriously, I have heard some bullshit on this site over the years, but that one takes the cake. "I could spell correctly, but I don't bother to". I wonder if you realize how much of a joke that statement makes you.

#20     Dec 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.