Is Landis82 a racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Steelers Baby, Dec 21, 2009.

Is Landis82 a Racist?

1. Yes, he attacked someone based on their ethnicity and is therefore a racist.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No, it is not, while you are not allowed to question anything a black president says or does it is o

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upon hearing that someone else was from another country, and of minority a race which may be a minority here, (dr. jekyllus) Landis82 started saying things to him like go back to where you came from, and calling him a paid poster from Malaysia and so forth. In my book this is quite obviously racism and i do not understand why Elite trader mods allow these racist tyrades from a user who is quite obviously a full blown racist.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2674585#post2674585

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2673010#post2673010

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=2673006

2. Ricter

Ricter

Are you a retard?

1) Yes.
    2) Yes.
    3) Both.

3. Saying go back to where you came from is clearly racism, i used to here that sort of racist rehotric used on blacks all the time in the 70's and 80's.

4. Oh, I don't think 'Go back to where you came from' even registers on the ET mod VU meter of racism. Check out some of Pabst's posts, just to name one very well known self-proclaimed racist here. There have been many others who have been allowed to smash the barrier into a thousand fragments before even being warned. dr jekyllus is himself an unapologetic racist whose posts are filled with the most extremist right wing claptrap.

5. Ricter

Ricter

No, it's nationalism.

6. Please point to one of dr. jekyllus posts which is more racist than telling an immigrant of foreign ethnicity to "go back to where he came from"

7. Ricter

Ricter

We don't know his race or ethnicity for certain. All we know is that he, by his own admission, is from Malaysia. He could be "white" and from Malaysia.

8. Are you kidding me?

I'll tell you what. You tell us what screen name you usually post under and I'll consider it. Also if you could provide an explanation as to why you feel the need to register several different usernames. Is it that you feel ashamed, or uncertain that a particular POV will reflect well on your main username?

9. Maybe, but here's something that's rarely said around here. The most virulent racists we have on ET are whites, to be sure, but that doesn't mean that whites have any kind of monopoly on racism. In fact, non-whites can be just as racist and sometimes more so, and can express their racism in the most brutal ways imaginable. Just ask a Rwandan. The SE Asians are also racist, but their racsim doesn't extend to dragging each other behind pickups like the American lynch mob lovers would like to do to Obama. They simply want nothing to do with the other groups. The Chinese are famous for going into other SE Asian countries, setting up businesses and prospering. They aren't exactly beloved in some of those countries and they are occasionally killed.

10. It is funny watching all these liberals come to bat for their buddy who clearly made a racist statement, when in another thread, someone is calling the OP a racist over a post whhich says

"the couple who snuck into the whitehouse with no ceredentials"

You guys are too funny.....

Telling an immigrant of foreign ethnicity to "go back to where they came from" is not racist, but the above is absolutely racist.

#10     Dec 21, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.