Is Kissing Obama and His Team of Globalist Czars Immoral?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 22, 2009.

1. The US will seize the bank accounts of those who are seditious to pay for the jails...

The seditious will build the jails...

#41     Oct 23, 2009

2. Sounds like a good plan. You going to lead the charge?

#42     Oct 23, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why aren't federal and local governments seizing criminals back accounts now and using the money to fund desperately needed new prisons. Is it even constitutional, or are you arguing the end justifies then means?

Are you sure the ACLU will standby and let the seditious be forced to build their own prisons? Sounds like another, albeit bogus, cruel and unusual punishment case to me. Those guys live for that shit.

#43     Oct 23, 2009
  4. Quote from OPTIONAL777:

The US will seize the bank accounts of those who are seditious to pay for the jails...

The seditious will build the jails...

Full agreement. End of discussion...

#44     Oct 23, 2009
  5. Strawman.

The discussion is those guilty of sedition.

#45     Oct 23, 2009

6. I thought so, all talk and no action.

#46     Oct 23, 2009
  7. Discussion has ended with full agreement of issue brought forth.

So, no talk required...

#47     Oct 23, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Why aren't federal and local governments seizing criminals back accounts now and using the money to fund desperately needed new prisons. Is it even constitutional, or are you arguing the end justifies the means?

Are you sure the ACLU will standby and let the seditious be forced to build their own prisons? Sounds like another, albeit bogus, cruel and unusual punishment case to me. Those guys live for that shit. "

:D
    Translation: ZZZzzzz/Optional doesn't want or can't answer the question so he falls back on his now infamous and rather lame "Strawman" bull shit.

Too funny.

#48     Oct 23, 2009
  9. Did I miss some satire here? If no .... then this is complete nonsence.

#49     Oct 23, 2009
  10. No, I think Optional is dead serious. I don't think he even knows the sedition act was repealed.

#50     Oct 23, 2009