Is Kissing Obama and His Team of Globalist Czars Immoral?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 22, 2009.

1. I think it is idiotic to compare duly elected American politicians to Roman senators...

Republicans can't win in November so they want to kill the legally elected politicians?

That is the sign of an extremely failed political party...namely the republicans.

#31     Oct 22, 2009
  2. I don't think they counted on the Internet being around.

Without the internet can you imagine the effects of the 24/7 republican propaganda?

Right now when a treasonous republican utters a falsehood, anyone can simply do a google search and look at the real facts.

treasonous republicans and their corporate masters along with the democrats who support unamerican values are done for.

No wonder the old goat McCain is pushing hard to legislate net neutrality.

There will be an uprising alright, but it will be to eliminate the republican scourge. The real unamerican traitors.

treasonous republicans and corporate democrats like Chris Dodd are outright enemies of the state and should be dealt with accordingly.

#32     Oct 22, 2009
  3. everyone should be calling the AG office to investigate treasonous threats.

Thanks to the Bush Patriot Act, Pabst and his tea-gagging faggots can now be rounded up and water boarded without trial.

#33     Oct 22, 2009
  4. A radical right winger would support a violent overthrow of a duly elected (by the people) government...

How pathetic is it, that when you can't win a game playing by the rules of the Framers, that you quote the Framers trying to separate from a government that didn't allow them to choose their own government? They fought because they had no political option...you suggest fighting merely because you can't elect whom you want to be your legal representative?

My God, your treasonous mentality should be made an example of what happens when spoiled children don't get their way in a November election...

#34     Oct 22, 2009
  5. Materialism isn't the half of it. We're well on our way to becoming government slaves.

Flight from and fighting against government oppression were the basis of the founding of our country. American History 100.

#35     Oct 22, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've said this several times before, it's time to shake the dust of this document, put today's date on it, and start all over.

#36     Oct 23, 2009
  7. In the presidential Oath Of Office, the president swears to "Defend the Constitution and Defend the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic"...

Others also swear to "defend the country against all enemies, both foreign and domestic"... like at military enlistment(?).

Connundrum.... Would those uprising against Obama and the Libtards be "defenders"? I'm sure half of the country sees them as ENEMIES of the USA!!

#37     Oct 23, 2009
  8. "I'm sure half of the country sees them as ENEMIES of the USA!!"

I am sure that we can build enough jails to hold those guilty of sedition against the USA...

#38     Oct 23, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well sure we can, but since most of the "offenders" are also most of the tax payers, who is going to pay for their construction and up keep?

#39     Oct 23, 2009
  10. Look. I can't stand this Obama fool and I have made my opinion known, but this talk of killing him is really getting out of hand. He is the President and although I do not respect him, I respect the title.

#40     Oct 23, 2009