is john mccain a lizard?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by qwert, Oct 17, 2008.

1. sg20

sg20

The Obama camp is known for trashing their opponents, it's time to let either candidate win with dignity or are we ready to tarnish the image of the next president of the United States.

#11     Oct 17, 2008
  2. And what does this have to do with TRADING???

#12     Oct 17, 2008

3. What in the hell is he doing in this photo? I missed the debate - is there some reason why he's doing this? (sticking his tongue out like a hanged man and looking like he's trying to grope obama's ass?)

#13     Oct 17, 2008
  4. sg20

sg20

Nothing, only if the mod can keep such thread in it own section there wouldn't be a problem. The Obama supporters are taking advantage of this forum to trash their opponents, in doing so they are encouraging the conservatives to response.

#14     Oct 17, 2008
  5. I'm neither a mccain nor an obama fan, but mccain sure does have many faces. Many wonderful, patriotic, presidential faces.

#15     Oct 17, 2008
  6. sg20

sg20

#16     Oct 17, 2008
  7. Like I was saying, I think the prospect of either one as president of the US is equally disturbing. And what's with all this "Joe the goddamn plumber" bullshit? Everywhere I go today, I see it on some news channel...

#17     Oct 17, 2008
  8. hey jerkoff... LOL. Why did you put this in TRADING??!

Can't you use all of that 89.5 IQ and recognize that this website is clearly broken down into categories to allow everyone to have their 15 minutes???! YOUR post would therefor go into the category entitled "Politics & Religion"!! I will let you spend the weekend trying to figure out why that is!

AND YES.... McCain does look like an AZ lizard!

#18     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't know, are YOU?

#19     Oct 17, 2008
  10. qwert

qwert

what does the left side of mccains face look like, i dont think ive seen it{ he only lets u see the right side of his face, if u can put the whiskey bottle down long enough to pay attention} obama should just run pictures of mccains face from the left side. that would scare people off . should mccain be on trial for war crimes right now , along with the white house , senate and house?

#20     Oct 18, 2008