Is Jficquette a Prop ET Poster?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Landis82, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does he generate a lot of web-activity and web "hits" to paint the tape at the end of the month for ET, and a whole host of other websites?

http://buzz.omgili.com/DGOVY/jficquette.html?x=0&y=0

It's a "dirty" job, but I guess someone has found a way to profit off it. Just sit around all day long and create one thread after another bashing Obama. LOL! :D

What do you think he makes per post?
    .05 cents, .10 cents, maybe a quarter?

Must be tough being French and having nothing better to do. Does anyone think he actually has traded a stock in his life? Or does he genuinely have some sort of twisted obsession for the President?

2. Damn... that's some obsessive hate on Obama.

3. I agree with Landis

4. how about a limit on an IP/alias, of 5 new threads per month.

then this guy, PielTheTraveler and crgarcia would also get severely restricted.

5. Cesko

Cesko

jficquette - 1.02 posts/day
    Landis - 6.42 posts/day

How much you get paid?

You are easily one of the stupidiest fucks around here really.

P.S. Couldn't get him banned so you resort to this non-sense lowlife?

6. Cesko

Cesko

Does he generate a lot of web-activity and web "hits" to paint the tape at the end of the month for ET, and a whole host of other websites?

Which ones you fucking smearing scum?

7. I don't know why you guys launch such venom at each other. I really don't. My only guess is that you meet on the politics forum, decide you hate the other's point of view so greatly that you drag out your thoughts into these other forums.

Landis and Ceska are both good posters. No reason for you guys to get into a fight over this stuff.

8. You mean that Cesko guy that isn't even a U.S. citizen and who loves to constantly hammer and blast away at how horrible the USA is?

Oh yeah.
    That pathetic Czech.
    I'm glad we got that squared away.

9. I don't know, man. I've seen him stand up for the US on many occasions.

10. Yeah, he's a real hero. :p

You're a moderator, so perhaps you could shed some light on a certain matter. If Cesko were ever to be banned, would that make him a cancelled Czech?

#10     Jun 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.