Is Japan the Best Market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qll, Dec 27, 2006.

1. qll

qll

I have 2 reasons to think Japan is the best market to trade.

1 the best trade record on average is much greater in Japan than in usa. (larry williams is only one shot)
    2 I trade rubber now, and I compared my market with Japanese rubber market. it is just much smoother in Japan, which means I can predict EVERY SINGLE turn, which means I can be in and out at least 10 rounds every day with 95% accuracy, which i could not do in my market.

another thinking for this is that I have heard in Japan a speculator is a disgraceful job, worse than a hooker. of course, hooker is much classy in Japan. thus, the best minds in japan will not play in the market and only the producer and consumers will trade in the future market, that means it left great rooms for speculators.

anyone can confirm my thoughts?

2. Shhhhhhhhh:D

3. If you are looking into daytrading probably.

I have not been able to figure out a way to posision trade it because of the hours the various exchanges have for this contract.

Good luck !

4. qll

qll

i trade chinese rubber, which opens 1 hour later and closes 1 hour later than tokyo japaness rubber. i compare the two market in real time.

now i post japaness rubber 1 minute for today.

• jru.gif
      File size:
      14.9 KB
      Views:
  5. qll

qll

this is chinese rubber 1 min today.
    much less predictable.

• cru.gif
      File size:
      21.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Interesting comparison and charts. Colour scheme for flash recognition.

7. is the basis of your 'predictability' on this chart the fact that the low point was not once again tested in the japanese side, while chinese rubber ignored the day's previous support, broke down, and reversed anyway?

how do you trade these rubbers.... err.. scratch that.. you don't want to trade rubbers with the wrong folks.
    :)

8. is that TOCOM rubber, like TRBF07?

9. xiaohu

xiaohu

Friend, if you can in your own words
    "I can predict EVERY SINGLE turn, which means I can be in and out at least 10 rounds every day with 95% accuracy"

then your trading results would have given you the answer.

What others think doesn't matter at all, no needs for others to confirm anything at all.

10. qll

qll

there are a lot of sudden jump or drop in chinese rubber without any sign of break. in previous days, chinese rubber could hold at 18000 then suddenly drop to 17900 in 1 minute then hold for 1 hour, then suddenly jump back to 18000 in 1 minute. in japan, it never happens. if it turns, it takes 5 minutes, so it is easy to follow..

support and resistance are also clearer in 15 minute chart over 6 month period in japan. in china, the resistance is a wide RANGE, not a exact price, so you have to guess a little, that could lead to fake breakout, premature exit... anyone just checking out the world future contest in japan trading "both coal oil and gas" they get 1000% in 6 months in 2001, then again 1000% in 2002 and 2003... amazing japaness market. and the guy only make 2-3 round trips per day without overnight, using simple resistance and support. it is a no brainer.

#10     Dec 27, 2006