Is Jack Hershey abusing ET?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bighog, Mar 25, 2007.

1. hughb

hughb

If you live in a community that has a house with trash in the front yard, shingles falling off the roof and a junk car up on jack, (did I say jack?), stands, you aren't going to just ignore it. It ruins the community in more ways than one.

If there is an assclown in an "e-community" claiming he has no losing trades, or that he makes three times the daily range every day, he is a bullshitter and he devalues the community. Anybody who cares about the community isn't going to sit idly by and ignore it.

If the jacklopes stock answer to complaints about Jack Hershey is to ignore Jack's posts, then how about the jacklopes ignore complaints about jack?

Anybody, anywhere at anytime who does not substantiate their claims is a bullshitter period, and they bring down the property values. It's up to the other homeowners on the block to save their equity.

#41     Mar 26, 2007
  2. man

man

i find him funny. whenever i read one of his posts -
    which happens 6.2 times a year - i try to understand
    why he cannot say what he says in a fraction of his
    post's length. and then i try to understand what this
    fraction, if it ever happened to come into existence,
    could possibly mean.

i am definitely not a follower and will never be. all too
    vague stuff for me. but i think jack is honestly trying
    to help people and therefore deserves the right to be
    here. if he was snake oil ... hell, he could have that a
    lot easier.

jack, i won't follow, but keep it going. :)

#42     Mar 26, 2007
  3. bighog

bighog Guest

huqhb

Correct, a bad neighbor is still a bad neighbor even if ignored because the eyesore is still there as you go to work, that the kids to school etc.

The real problem comes from inside the nasty house (in spys case the trailer park), that surrounds the nasty place in the forst place. Being just plain silly with fictitious claims about fantasy claims from inside the wretched "castle of fiction". Some call this papertrading.

Combine papertrading with false claims and you have a recipe to go out and abuse who? Right, the very people that are looking for guidance in the learning stage. The point being that Jack and the cult followers are doing in 99% of cases a disservice to those that are bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Gotta admit, it is funny see ing WHOSE feathers that get ruffled the most,. close call between either Jack or cabana boy #1. .. :D

#43     Mar 26, 2007
  4. I guess you are childish enough.

- Spydertrader

#44     Mar 26, 2007
  5. Tums

Tums

6. I know spyder or Mak is one of the guys.

Lets have a contest to see who the other guy is.

LOL.

If he turns it sideways we're still screwed fo helping him/her out.

I have to vote for trendfader.

#46     Mar 26, 2007
  7. I agree, the style is unique. It sometimes reminds me of some Indian guru like Maharishi; saying dreamlilke sentences without substance. Otoh, it also may be Babelfish generated, from german or italian.

Btw. Yes Minister was absolutly top class, a masterpiece. Thanks for the quotations :)

Ursa..

#47     Mar 26, 2007
  8. Eg. what did that mean?

How would you know, I didn't say that. In fact I think you don't know what you're talking about. If you have something to say, say it. Make a point. Make a statement and dis/prove it.
    There is no structure to your sentences and thus there is not structure in your thinking. And if there is no structure to your thinking there can never be a proven result, and all the thinking is of no value.

If you can make a living by selling books, good for you, many charlatans can. But do not claim you have a succesfull trading technique or method, or even philosophy, without substantiating it.

And if you insist on repeating the same mantra's and magic formula's, please do so in your own theads and only there. That is my only request.

You mean to say: Great Knowledge can only be reached by thinking along untraditional lines and that is harder when there are old-fashioned people involved too?
    If so, why don't you say so. I'm 100% sure that most will understand my sentence within one read, while they are still reeling from the formula you brewed.
    Why can't you, with all your wisdom and exprience write a normal sentence that all can understand and read?

Do you have a ponytail?

Ursa..

#48     Mar 26, 2007
  9. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from jack hershey:

There are four books in the works as well as the web sites for three different untions: .com, .net and .org.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eg. what did that mean?

I retyped it: There are four books in the works

Book 1: PVT

Book 2: SCT

Book 3: effectiveness and efficiency

Book 4: Business plan for trading and investing.

as well as the web sites for three different functions: .com, .net and .org

.com is an archieve type thing

.net is an interactive site

.org is a site that deals with fixing local problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you do see that I am a person who is around and about and what I say is derived from knowledge, skills and experience and nothing else.

How would you know, I didn't say that. In fact I think you don't know what you're talking about. If you have something to say, say it. Make a point. Make a statement and dis/prove it.
    There is no structure to your sentences and thus there is not structure in your thinking. And if there is no structure to your thinking there can never be a proven result, and all the thinking is of no value.

thanks for the explanation. I appreciate it.

If you can make a living by selling books, good for you, many charlatans can. But do not claim you have a succesfull trading technique or method, or even philosophy, without substantiating it.

The plan is to publish the results of those who are the examplesi n the books. To minimize their risk, the arrangement is to not use their personal capital. That way it is possible for a person to see what others did with the knowledge, skills and experience that they acquired. This does help to handle what people now see as "claims" which is their term for results that have occurred. As usual, I contribute the income generated to a 501 (c) (3) and there is no cost associated with the manuscript production.

And if you insist on repeating the same mantra's and magic formula's, please do so in your own theads and only there. That is my only request.

To have people contribute in threads they create as the only contributors is comething you may want to rethink. I did try to do a Q&A journal once. I felt that I could answer Q's that persons had there. you can check it out to see that I did make the effort a while back

It is really tough to get to a place of great knowledge and experience about a traditional established pervasive way of thinking, and have some well reasoned elephants in the room that are not being looked at or acknowledged.

You mean to say: Great Knowledge can only be reached by thinking along untraditional lines and that is harder when there are old-fashioned people involved too?
    If so, why don't you say so. I'm 100% sure that most will understand my sentence within one read, while they are still reeling from the formula you brewed.
    Why can't you, with all your wisdom and exprience write a normal sentence that all can understand and read?

I did the following: I stated that it is really tough to present the conventional orthodoxy in a deeply reasoned manner. I also stated that if and when that is completed, then there is still something further to consider. I called the something further to consider, elephants. I put the elephants in the room with the fully developed conventional orthodoxy.

I believe the people who think their thoughts on the conventional orthodoxy do it conventionally and they do not need to mess it up by working others who think unconventionally. The traditions of people who have been around you may be calling old fashioned. I am only addressing the conventional orthodoxy as it has been kept up to date by all involved in whatever way they do their involvement. The media keeps the conventional orthodoxy in a contemporary state all the time.

With all of this going on and said and done, the conventional orthodoxy still has a lot to deal with. You do not represent the premier personages of the conventional orthodoxy. These people, in my opinion, need to deal with the voids that are still present.

Do you have a ponytail?

Yes.

#49     Mar 26, 2007
  10. Just a casual observer, but I find it ironic that the self-fulfilling prophecy of Mr. Hershey taking over the thread, well as you can see.

c

#50     Mar 26, 2007