Is Jack Hershey abusing ET?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bighog, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Jack gives ET the downmarket look and feel.

#11     Mar 25, 2007
  2. Jack's "system"is really confined to two threads run very nicely by Spydertrader for those who are specifically interested in the equities or futures trading approach.

People who want to bash jack or Spyder have posted multiple threads over and over again of the same stuff throughout ET.

Seems Spyder is in 2 threads which are easy to not look into. But why do people have to waste even more time and space by started more new bashing threads.

It has already been covered. This is a trading website, if you do not like what JH or Spyder have to say then simply ignore and move on.

#12     Mar 25, 2007
  3. To the extent that he abuses the readers, he abuses ET.

You must read his responses to doubters and people with genuine questions to determine whether his responses amount to abuse.

With the extraordinary claims he makes, it is surprizing that ET doesn't require him to substantiate the claims and provide a disclaimer.

#13     Mar 25, 2007
  4. Did a group of terrorists invade your home, hold a gun to your head and force you to read Jack's posts? How about exercising some of that personal responsibility and either add Jack to your ignore list, or *gasp* stop reading if his posts bother you.

- Spydertrader

#14     Mar 25, 2007
  5. Now that you mention it, yes.
    :D

Actually, the post just above yours on this page has merit.

#15     Mar 25, 2007
  6. This outburst is an example of non-abuse, I am sure.

#16     Mar 25, 2007
  7. Then when you run across a post you find offensive, click the complain button, and add Jack to your ignore list. Problem solved.

- Spydertrader

#17     Mar 25, 2007
  8. Rather than quoting, highlighting and replying to a post you find offensive, feel free to add me to your ignore list and click the complain button as well. Those terrorists forcing you to reply and preventing you from clicking the complain button?

- Spydertrader

#18     Mar 25, 2007
  9. There are a large number of interestingly looking threads that when opened appear to have been hijacked by Hershey and his unreadable stuff. In itself not a problem but it monoplizes the discussion and scares away more serious contribuants.
    When Hershey interferes in an interesting thread from that point on half of the posts are about Hershey and not about the subject itself.
    Not only is this very tiring but it diminishes the value of ET as a whole.

I would suggest to not ban Hershey, but instead forbid him to interfere in threads that are not started by him. If someone wants to ask him about target-orders he can be PM-ed.

If that is not possible please mark the threads with him in it in some way, so I can avoid them.

Ursa..

#19     Mar 25, 2007
  10. Yes, that too.

(Sorry, I'm just killing time until Family Guy.)

#20     Mar 25, 2007