Is Jack a super trader or insane? (seriously)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Please, tampa. You are easily one of the meanest posters on ET (quite possibly #1). :-/

F. P.

#11     Mar 20, 2003
  2. F.P.
    I don't think you have started this particular thread with any malicious intent, and I also believe you when you say you like Jack Hershey, but I also think if I was Jack Hershey I would take offence at the poll you have created, so would you be willing to ask the moderators to remove this thread thread you have created.

#12     Mar 20, 2003
  3. stocktrader, you posted this in another thread:

I pop into Singapore occassionally and all the other places you can think of too [North Pole? Mars?]. I did miss snorkling in Antartica this January (summertime) but not next year

Did Jack really say that? Snorkeling in Antarctica?!?!?!!??!?! Come on, guys. It begs the question, is he dreaming, or is he really just a great adventurous man who travels all over the world (including Antarctica)? I mean no harm. Just wondering...

F. P.

#13     Mar 20, 2003
  4. Come on, stop this nonsense, its of no interest and will only serve to offend jack (courageously using his own name).

#14     Mar 20, 2003
  5. don't try to defend this thread. its nasty and needs removed immediately if not sooner.

#15     Mar 20, 2003

6. Im using my own name ..

#16     Mar 20, 2003
  7. This is my name, too. :D

FRuiTY

#17     Mar 20, 2003