Is Jack a super trader or insane? (seriously)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Mar 20, 2003.

1. This is a serious poll. :D If you're not sure (like me), just guess. :eek: Jack, I don't dislike you. I just have such a hard time understanding you sometimes and I don't know if it's because you're many times smarter than me...or something else. :p

FRuiTY P.

2. I'm up for a good laugh when it comes around, but you are mocking someones character for your own amusement and others here who are too cynical to actually take the time to figure out if one Jack Hershey is a great trader or has presented a tradeable system.

Try and stick to that. Because from what I can tell jack Hershey doesn't actually hurt people in their trading efforts, he only tries to help, albeit in a rather eccentric voice.

I find some of his comments incredibly enlightening, if only because they help me think about the relationship of market variables. Whether he is simply re-inventing the wheel is up to each individual to decide. After all the market only DOES 3 things.

3. Whamo

Whamo

If you don't like reading his posts, skip over them. I for one skip most of his posts because I don't want to take the time to try and understand them. I would rather spend it studying my charts. But that's not to say they don't have value to someone.

I just hope that when I'm 70 years old that I can piece together a paragraph like Jack can and get all those "young whippersnappers" in a tizzy:D

4. Sometime back I asked Jack to clarify his message but to no avail.

So I just stopped reading.

5. First of all, I'll be the first to say if you don't like something, skip it. I'm not at all calling for Jack to be banned, censored, etc.

I'll say it again, I don't dislike him. This poll is just to see how he is viewed by the ET community. I don't know him personally, so I can't say that he's not a really smart guy.

F. P.

6. qdz2

qdz2

oops, wrong post. ignore me.

:p

7. tampa

tampa

This so called poll is offensive. Whatever respect I might have had for you is gone.

8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I agree. This is out of line. The moderator should remove it.

--Db

9. who is jack ??????

10. i agree. this is over the top. its sole purpose is to poke "fun". offensive humor. remove it.

#10     Mar 20, 2003