Is it worth it??

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by cashmoney69, Apr 25, 2007.

1. I guess I'm old school. Don't use anything like blackjack or ninja. I prefer a simple DOM

#11     Apr 29, 2007
  2. 2006

Zerolinetrader is very good for the price.

Unless your making $700 /day you should not be considering anything at that price level.

#12     Apr 29, 2007
  3. It is not worth to pay the $650
    Take a platform where u can may the RTlike $5 and see how it work out
    Cause god for bids if you end of loosing and u r paying $650 more from you pocket that is a pain in the ass and mental stress

#13     Apr 29, 2007
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Wait a second guys. Both global and velocity offer free x-trader with slightly higher commissions, I think somewhere around $4.5 to 5. If you do not do many trades and big volume these commissions are acceptable. If volume is large than $650 per month do not really matter.

However, I am hearing excellent thing about Ninja with Zenfire, people who use it swear that it is the fastest there is and Ninja only costs $50 per month.

#14     Apr 30, 2007
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Spectra,

Not sure what you mean, but ninja has one of the best DOM in the market. It is very easy to use, customize and put multi levels traling stops and similar things.

#15     Apr 30, 2007

6. Last time I checked their J-Trader platform was still available for free.

Although I don't know how it compares to the X-trader platform.

#16     Apr 30, 2007
  7. Agreed on IB. Everytime I had the conduit configured they'd release another update and break it.

#17     Apr 30, 2007
  8. Exactly: you can get X_Trader with no fixed TT monthly fees; it's called 'transactional billing'. You pay per rt with no minimum volume quotas.

#18     May 5, 2007
  9. Who offers a good realtime demo to test the Ninja + zenfire datafeed (so I can check its speed vs. my X_Trader)?

#19     May 5, 2007
  10. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Wait a second guys. Whether transactional fee or fixed fee, you're paying for it. If you do not make many trades, what feature(s) does x-trader have that you NEED to pay for? The same question should be applied to ANY fee-based platform, imo.

#20     May 5, 2007