Is it worth it to switch from MB to IB ?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by uniafly, May 24, 2006.

1. Here's what Jerry would probably like to say:

Your a clown.

#31     May 28, 2006
  2. Well now...

I have been trading since 1978...

Have used:

Real Tick....Hammer...Light Speed...Sonic...Laser...and others...

QT Charts for my purposes are the best I have used...

I use a prop firm for leverage...and use QT for charts...

Excellent product !!!

For retail...the IB QT combination is the most competitive product in the world...hands down....
    ..................................................................................

Furthermore...I have never experienced as good as service as Medved provides...Just this weekend on Sunday in the am I emailed a technical question...It was answered 30 minutes later...

#32     May 28, 2006
  3. mktman

mktman

Sheesh.
    A clown?
    Good god guys.

Dare someone go against the norm here.
    Have an opposing opinion and your instantly labeled. Many et thread snotorious for this.

Other poster correct. For beginers QT great. As you gain more experience and want more power that meets increased needs there is better software out there.
    All software has limitations includng QT and a bloomberg terminal hookup.

Gotta get my clown hat.
    cdntrader throwing a party

#33     May 28, 2006
  4. anyway.... getting back to uniafly's original post about MB/IB....

#34     May 28, 2006
  5. You mentioned one program I have heard of Realtick. Sonic is a fast food drive-in with good onionrings. Now if you would have said esignal,ensign,qcharts,metastock,quotespeed,cqg,reuters,nextrend,aspen,prophetx,window on wallstreet,bloomberg professional. Then I would say WOW this QT must be good.

I used it I did not like it. Thats just my opinion.

#35     May 28, 2006

6. You must be a big fan you just wrote a review a few weeks ago.

#36     May 28, 2006
  7. I have used QT for years (with IB) and I like it lots. I previously had some intermittent problems with QT lagging, but these problems completely disappeared several months ago, probably because of bug fixes or efficiency improvements. QT's flexibility often amazes me.

#37     May 28, 2006

8. You must be a huge fan you have written two glowing reviews, even Mr Medved gave an awesome rating, hey wait a minute thats a little biased, Guess I better quit stirring the pot on QT they are most likely a big supporter of ET.

Bet I get a nasty PM from a moderator telling me if I dont have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

#38     May 28, 2006
  9. uniafly

uniafly

Before choosing QT, I checked out every software that was compatible with MB Navigator, I should say that QT is the best in my opinion !

And their service is outstanding !

#39     May 28, 2006

10. I see your support speech has not changed much. Whay were you trading in 1978-1979?

#40     May 29, 2006