Is it Wise For a Trader to Move to Los Angeles for a Girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jinxu, Jun 29, 2013.

1. lwlee

lwlee

Damn, too replies. We need a picture! Time to rate the hottie. :D

#41     Jun 30, 2013
  2. riddler

riddler

A picture??? Just wait for next years issue of Hustler magazine and you can see the head, legs,breast; the whole damn thing..

#42     Jun 30, 2013
  3. I can just imagine the dude packing up every last possession into a U-Haul truck, saying goodbye to everyone and hauling ass all the way across to the other side of the country, finally showing up at dream girl's doorstep. Having arrived at the promised land at last, he takes a deep breath and rings her doorbell.

He's greeted by her royal hotness, wearing nothing but a flimsy neglige... but there's a small problem.
    Standing beside her with one hand groping her fine young ass is this 6'3" muscle bound L.A. dude with perfect hair and a washboard stomach. The odor of recently consummated intercourse wafts through the air.

"Ummm... yeah... sorry about this... I probably should have mentioned something to you on the phone, but I'd like you to meet Tyler, my new boyfriend. We're in love! So, no hard feelings... right? We can still be friends..."

#43     Jun 30, 2013
  4. jinxu

jinxu

Sure i have pictures. Not sure if I should post them for you horn dogs though. What's in it for me?

#44     Jun 30, 2013
  5. Is this her?

#45     Jun 30, 2013
  6. BSAM

BSAM

No.
    It's dopey.

#46     Jun 30, 2013
  7. If you never actually met her, then i retract my suggestion to move to LA. Why not just fly out there for a week and meet her first before moving?

Otherwise you are out of your mind.

#47     Jun 30, 2013
  8. Ash1972

Ash1972

Is it wise for a trader to move to Los Angeles?

No.

For a Girl?

God no.

#48     Jun 30, 2013

9. How old are you ? If you're in your early to mid-20's, move anyways regardless of what happens between you and this girl.

You might like LA. You might not. But the 2nd or 3rd place you move to might be one you call home for a long time.

She might be the one, she might not. But the 2nd or 3rd girl might be.

You'll never know till you try, just like you'll never make money trading or playing poker until you bet.

Put some volatility into your life, and see if you can get the best of it.

#49     Jun 30, 2013
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

Time zone is a major advantage not to mention the weather.

#50     Jun 30, 2013