Is it Wise For a Trader to Move to Los Angeles for a Girl?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jinxu, Jun 29, 2013.

1. the1

the1

You gotta realize, when you come on ET and use the word "dancer" people instantly think of the variety that uses a pole and wears 1/2 (or less) or a bikini. Not many folks realize professional dancing is actually a real profession that requires true skill.

#11     Jun 30, 2013
  2. the1

the1

I hear you man. Ohhh...for the 20-something years. Risk was just a word back then. Nowadays I prefer to call myself more wise than more risk averse :D

#12     Jun 30, 2013
  3. ammo

ammo

a good partner friend will be that no matter where you are ,no matter how many years pass,the friendship will be sound,the fact you mentioned hot and a dancer,no one asked ,brings emphasis on the doubt,you didnt say she is a great seamstress,probably is but that doesnt worry you,you answered your own question sex is the most powerful drug,its called the oldest profession,never went outr of biz

#13     Jun 30, 2013
  4. Eyez

Eyez

This must be a joke thread.

Can moving mess up your trading ability? No

Can the girl put you through an emotional roller coaster and mess up your trading ability? Most likely in the near guaranteed chance that she breaks up with you and you go EMO. Model/dancer from LA? lol

#14     Jun 30, 2013
  5. You are a trader man! Just pay her to move to you....

#15     Jun 30, 2013
  6. Someone on this board once said...

if it floats, flys, or fucks...........

rent it.

:p

#16     Jun 30, 2013
  7. zdreg

zdreg

maybe for a woman not for a gal.

#17     Jun 30, 2013
  8. pemully

pemully

22 years is just a babe.....she doesn't even know what she really wants.

#18     Jun 30, 2013
  9. Schaefer

Schaefer

Five years down the road, you'd look back and say, that was the worst trade you've ever made in your life. It doesn't matter, whether she dances for Hollywood, or the pole, she's still in the entertainment industry. Most people have something in common to be able to thrive in that kind of industry. I'll let you figure that one out.

Good luck.
    Schaefer

#19     Jun 30, 2013
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

wise? No, exciting? Yes!

#20     Jun 30, 2013