Is it true?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hermit_trader, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Fortune and some other magazines also reported that Daniel J. Zanger could turn $11,000 into $18 million in 18 months. Is it really doable? 164,000% !!!!! I heard many such hypes before but I am not sure this one is true or not.

2. Read your sig. All one needs is belief, right? Yeah right..lol :p

3. Quah

Quah

COULD turn. Sure, anyone COULD do it. But have they?

4. It was $40,000 to $23,000,000.00 in about two years and then up to just over $40,000,000 after another two years...that is what has been verified from the market run-up years, prior to March 2000 (Clinton year) stock market dumper. I also know one day, months after March 2000, that Dan was holding HUGE telecom related stocks and lost over 36% of his entire portfolio in an overnight gap down from a Nortell Networks negative pre-announce...36% of around $40,000,000.00...you do the math!

Apparently (this I have never seen confirmed), Dan made all that loss back over a 5 month period SHORTING stocks...I guess that was the hint he needed that the market run-up was over....LOL :D

Merry Christmas To ALL!!!

Chris

5. DT-waw

DT-waw

Anyone knows how Dan is doing in the last two years? Did he turn his $10M into $1B ? :p :D

6. i am probably going to have the greatest lifetime return in all of earth's history...and i'm not kidding.

i can say this after trading for almost 5 years.

7. DT-waw

DT-waw

Hey Gekko,
    Mr TruthTeller told all the truth replying to your thread "how do u determine if something is statistically significant?"

8. FACT: anyone who tries to belittle me is a fuckin idiot and/or a loser.

winners know what's possible and that things are doable, so they don't put people down. the losers don't know and are angry because they're a loser. they then take it out on other people who SUCCEED WHERE THEY FAILED.

so, go ahead and reveal yourselves, losers!!! post away!

#10     Dec 20, 2003