Is it true? That the smarter you are the worse the world looks?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ElectricSavant, Oct 15, 2006.

1. I know ...lets clone everybody...who needs God...? Even better..that Frenchman created new life...what happened to him?

The lines that we have crossed would make my grandparents turn over in their graves...

Look at our children...what is the next generation to bring after they pay back our debt of course...hmmmm..Take a good look at our children..ask them a math question...go ahead..

As I take my genetically created heart medication at the ripe age of 90, I drive myself to work at Walmart...lol. my Kids have a GPS device monitoring my bodily functions...no worries...they need the money!

Michael B.

#61     Oct 15, 2006
  2. ....the smarter you are the worse the world looks?

In one case,yes. I once talked to someone who worked for a long time with the mentally handicapped, or challenged, whatever the constantly changing PC word is today. I said to her it seemed as though the kids or adults were happy and she said yes, most of them were very happy. Maybe because they don't have much awareness of the outside world.

Anyway, I think everyone is responsible for their own happiness, their own situation and circumstances, even though outside forces may have placed them in the situation they are in today.

There are all kinds of opinions on all kinds of subjects but one thing is for certain we all will die. No opinions and arguements about that.

I should be looking forward to it the way people describe near death experiences, but doubt and the survival instinct takes over. Plus I'm on a mission to save the world anyway and I need to prove to myself that I can improve my lot in life.

To remove gobs of money from the markets to save the world so everyone will be happy. More like I don't have any other choice. Circumstances forced me into it.

#62     Oct 15, 2006
  3. You wouldn't know if you were a blissful boob. You'd just think you were happy. No one thinks they're a boob. I don't know how smart choosing painful awareness is over blissful ignorance especially when you've never been blissfully ignorant. Prideful... yes. Smart... maybe.

I agree with your short answer though.

As always 'Savant, you are intriguing.

#63     Oct 15, 2006
  4. Thank you for reading...

#64     Oct 15, 2006
  5. because that I wanted to prove to my mother that I was good...and the cute Italian girl across the street was Catholic...We kissed but didn't get any farther...

#65     Oct 15, 2006
  6. I believe fearless9 has the answer that you seek.

#66     Oct 15, 2006

7. thinking like this will kill you, electric.

for every negative, i'll post 10 positives. i am super excited for my children and the world they will inherit. the power is ours, just have to take it!

regards,

surf

#67     Oct 15, 2006
  8. Do you think the world has improved in the last 50 years? Be honest. Just curious.

Has mankind degraded in their morals and interactions with one another? Have any lines be crossed raising the price paid?

I have less faith in mankind every day and if there was ever a chance that I could regain it, it would be from outside looking into this world...and then it would just be wishfull thinking...

Michael B.

#68     Oct 15, 2006
  9. So, what you are trying to say in that subtle and painfully humble way of yours is that you are...smart? No, wait. You're super excited, so that must mean that you're...super smart!

#69     Oct 15, 2006

10. yes, the world has improved dramatically in all ways since the last 10000,1000, 100 and 50 years ago. we are entering a true golden age....i can't wait! just wish i was younger!!

regards,

surf

#70     Oct 15, 2006