Is it true that demand and supply analysis doesn't apply to forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by helpme_please, Nov 1, 2019.

1. It is not true, since supply and demand are the main strategies used in trading, how the price moves in a free market.

#21     Feb 5, 2020
  2. _eug_

_eug_

Supply and demand aka support and resistance is life.

#22     Feb 5, 2020
  3. geedy

geedy

It is the key and most important indicator for Forex trading. All indicators are built to analyze price movement and these indicators are made to put supply and demand into consideration.

#23     Feb 6, 2020
  4. it's GDP that matters in the macro level of currencies. daily fluctuations don't really matter and is called the bank spread in trading forex to clietns. the spread 3% in some banks.

you are trading the 'spread' in forex.

the actual trading for buying and selling currencies for 'traders' like imports and exports don't have much effect on the 'exchange rate'

#24     Feb 6, 2020
  5. heispark

heispark

Just try Natural Gas futures. It's amazing product.

#25     Feb 6, 2020
  6. Esha.J

Esha.J

Demand and supply analysis can be done where their is fix variable and we can assume some factors, but here in Forex market everything can fluctuate in a mint, Demand and supply analysis may or may not work.

#26     Mar 3, 2020
  7. padutrader

padutrader

markets are only manipulation. and very blunt and simple. nothing complex
    Unless, and it is possible, GOD moves the market

I have been searching for 13 years to try and find out just how they manipulate and only recently I am beginning to know their tricks which unfortunately are numerous so even though I have identified them, i am still wondering how to make trading plan with that knowledge so that I can get out alive with my money.....

I am also wondering how on earth can many of the big institutions declare a loss on their trading account and that too, with straight face!!!! where is the money going?

I have made 800% in 5 hours only to lose it to them by end of day.
    so I know how much they must make with their total control of the markets.

there is only one reason I continue trading and that was the reason I started in the first place!

money is made by buying low and selling high which means someone can make money only and ONLY IF someone else is buying high and selling low .

so they need me YES THEY NEED ME to buy when they are selling and sell when they are buying.....

I figure that I can do the opposite of what they want me to do and make millions.

I have tried to do that for 13 years and lost …...I am sure they have hypnotized me and other thousands of traders.
    can anyone of you please come to check.
    I also saw here in ET a post that said GS was fined 500 million for manipulating the market during 2008-2013.i may have remembered the dates wrong.

what chance do we then have to make money against these gentlemen?

A LOT MORE CHANCE THAN IF THE MARKETS WERE NOT MANNIPULATED AND ACTUALLY RANDOM.

but I am finding out that chance is close to zero

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    #27     Mar 5, 2020
  8. padutrader

padutrader

we all have such experiences. unfortunately more money is made in education than is actually made by practicing what they preach.

More money is made by golf coaches than by players ,by engineering colleges than engineers, ...… because they sell DREAMS.

And dreams can be costly. I did not dream of being a trader ,I did not dream of being the best trader in the world, I dreamt of being the best trader who has ever been born on this earth or any where else.

such things have price tags something I too did not realise.

you are lucky it was 35000....I have lost over 300000 because of my dream. and 30 years

AND NO NO NO I AM NOT GIVING UP.....dreaming

#28     Mar 5, 2020
    Jude3 likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

do not get mad get even.

not with ota

with yourself.

open your charts everyday and watch their movement. every day.

day after day after day.

week after week after week.

YOU WILL BE SURPRISED WHAT YOU SEE .

when you actually look. if you doubt this try it first with your husband. watch him and watch him and watch him...you will see wonderful things when you observe.
    when you observe, without analyzing without judging without forming opinions

and invite me for your wedding when you marry him..... AGAIN

and finally when you do make money do not thank me

put 20% of your winning to a charity of your choice.

if OTA were fit to teach you, they should have given your teaching fees to charity.

I know how much money can be made by a trader. a profitable trader would NEVER NEVER take money to teach

#29     Mar 5, 2020
    Jude3 likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

do not leave paradise because of a few serpents like OTA...…..

it is truly wonderful world...…. this market world...….

#30     Mar 5, 2020