Is it too late?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by QdzResurrection, Oct 31, 2003.

1. When the market retreated, they said they had the first wining day after a long while. Why is this? Is it possible for this poor little guys to have more profit days than loss days?

Yes, of course, it is not too late. Buy buy buy and buy. Buy till Bush is reelected. Thank you, Mr. President and GOP. You are really wonderful to me to make nice profit in the past 3 years, since Mr. President got into the White House.

Remember, it is not too late for 100% up room to go.

Yours,

A loyal GOP member.

:p

2. pspr

pspr

I vote Republican because I can't stand those whinny ass, stupid, lilly livered, freeloading, narrow minded, self serving, idiot, money spending, pork loving, fancy talking, two timing, lying, immoral, short sighted, wealth grabbing, pea brained, damn Democrats. There; did I leave anything out?

Wally

3. Yes. You forgot tax cutting for the wealthiest 1% of americans.....oh wait, that's the republican agenda....oh sorry...:(

4. pspr

pspr

The wealthiest 1% of Americans are the ones who PAY the vast majority of the taxes. I guess you propose that giving a $10,000 tax cut to the guy who pays $1MM in taxes is realisticly a bigger tax break than giving a $1000 tax cut to the guy who pays $1500.

5. Atheist

Atheist

Well said. Agree 110%.
    I believe it is spell "Demoncrats."

6. Well, who really cares, crap or damn. As long as they work hard to make money for us.

By the way, keep your political whining out of our sight. No, not in this thread. This thread is about making cash, yes, cash. That is wht is all about.

Cheers, 100% up room to go.

:p

7. You da man!!!

8. gnome

gnome

The DemoCrapic agenda has always been, "... Vote for me and I'll confiscate the wealth of someone else and give it to you..." That's why 10% of the people pay 90% of the taxes.

DemoCraps are unAmerican... heinously immoral... should be criminal.

(RepubliClowns are better only to the extent that the DemoCraps should probably be shot first.)

Amerika won't be AMERICA again until there is revolution and all them pot-lickers are thrown out on their ear!!

9. ges

ges

yeh, and they are doing all the work, too.

sheesh.

g

10. Its insane. We should worship the rich. Most of the people in this country owe their jobs to one of these guys.

#10     Nov 1, 2003