Is it too late for a Dem challenge?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 4, 2011.

1. I still think Clinton could make a run at Obama, and reading between the lines I'm not alone.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton isn't president, but Dick Cheney says that if she were in the White House rather than Barack Obama, then things might be different today in the country.

Cheney isn't getting into specifics, but he does think that "perhaps she might have been easier for some of us who are critics of the president to work with."

The former vice president tells "Fox News Sunday" that it's his sense that the secretary of state is "one of the more competent members" of the Obama administration and it would be "interesting to speculate" about how she would have performed as president.

2. I think its to late.Obama has already started campaigning,hes already raised nearly 100 million,he has a huge advantage not having to pay for private jets,its going to be hard to win a democratic primary without the black vote, the democratic party is sacred shitless that if they kick out the first black president they will lose black support not only in 2012 but for years etc

3. Hilary probably would have been far more leftist then Obama but wouldn't have taken half the shit Obama has because she is white imo

4. Max E.

Max E.

If Obama had any integrity he would step down, admit that he is a total failure and that his entire life has been a complete waste, and that the world is worse off because he was born.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I stopped reading right there.

:p

6. Max E.

Max E.

Youre right what was i thinking....

7. JamesL

JamesL

Yes, I am sure if she was serious about a White House run she would welcome an endorsement by Cheney!

I think that maybe he's pissed he wasn't asked in the last cycle to stump for Repub party candidates that he's going to stump for the other side now, whether they want his help or not.