Is It Time To Ban Desterio?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destriero

destriero

I call out obvious agendas. How did that end with Xela? Lukas? Handle123's story is complete fiction. Vanzandt is a dilettante with absolutely zero-skill, but obviously a lot of time on his hands to play internet cop. He doesn't like anyone policing but himself. Unfortunately he completely lacks the skills and critical thinking to do so. He'd sell his shopping cart to attain mod-status.

ZERO fvcks given to people buying into Handle's or Xela's BS. If you're just dumb enough to buy-into their BS then you've gotten what you paid for. Are they mining for suckers? Probably, but it doesn't change anything. Should you care?

My agenda is easy. I am bored shitless now that I am stateside and I gotta do something while I'm trading. Ask yourself about the agenda(s) of people posting here all day... w/o any obvious indication that they're trading.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    #21     Aug 16, 2018
  2. Why not just show your trading in forward testing; until then, it must be zero credibility I'm afraid.

#22     Aug 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  3. He has trades littered all over this site in real time.....you have some logorrhea... so...

#23     Aug 16, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

I don't think he's referring to my trades as I can't forward-test vol, but open to suggestions.

#24     Aug 16, 2018
  5. Is your question to me?

No credibility is fine,not going to go into details.

#25     Aug 16, 2018
  6. No point 'calling people out' if you can't offer anything better yourself, ie show trading in forward testing, not hindsight. Maybe put it in a journal topic?

#26     Aug 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. destriero

destriero

Someone added it up. I have over 2,000 real-time trades posted to this site.

#27     Aug 16, 2018
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Naaa... there's a huge difference between being hot-headed and being a complete idiot. Someone in this thread wrote something about posting links.... all you have to do is read what he writes. The guy is an option professional... I will give him that... and thats important... I have even written he "has a lot to offer". But in any endeavor there are people who are quite adept at what they do. Within that subset are winners and losers. desterio is a loser.

Could you imagine taking golf lessons from a club pro that would say "why are you using a sand-wedge(?!).... you need a pitching wedge you moron(!). You are an idiot! You have never played golf before".

The guy needs to work on his personality. But that will never happen. A leopard can't change their spots. The only thing I hope... is he doesn't manifest himself to his kids the way he does here... because if he does.... they are gonna be some seriously fucked up adults. The dude needs therapy.

#28     Aug 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  9. destriero

destriero

The difference between vanzandt and most of the people that I've insulted online is that, like most, he no argument to the contrary but he'll go so far as to attack my family. vanzandt has no kids, but is an expert on child-rearing. In reality he's internalized my insults and cannot reconcile it. He cannot express his angst without bringing my family into it--he's mentioned many times that I am divorced. I've been married twice, and have been married to my (second, current) wife for 18 years come October. I've never been divorced; my first wife died. vanzandt likes to creep and lied about a Washoe county divorce record--it doesn't exist. I've never been divorced, so there is no divorce record. He's a liar.

Dude, If you're ever willing to accept a PM I can send you my address. You can call social services or stop by and have a chat in an effort to reconcile your simultaneous hatred and envy.

Cheer up, buttercup!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    #29     Aug 16, 2018
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Whoever blushes is already guilty; true innocence is ashamed of nothing.
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau

#30     Aug 16, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.