Is it time for vinny to go back to his playpen?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abra trader, Mar 8, 2003.

1. I will follow the results of this poll. If it goes against me, I'm gone.

But since babark has a history of doctoring poll results in chit chat, anyone who votes against me should have a post in this thread as well. In other words, please prove that it is not babark doing all the voting.

If you vote for me to go, just make a simple post, so I can know we're talking about individuals here, not just a jealous moderator.

2. 4 votes for me, and 4 votes by babark against.

So it's 4 to 1.

Of course, i'll always take on babark in a UFC match. For real. He'll be a tappin within 30 seconds.

3. I voted that Vinny should stay, even though I don't agree with him very often...

4. I'd like to thank the academy, and all who voted for me.

most of all i'd like to thank ghostrider, who set a new low by quoting himself.

i'd also like to thank babark, whose incredible jealousy propelled my popularity. babark wishes his name could ever appear in a reputable publication.

i'd like to thank bunglethetrader, whose excessive crying about the war, made me realize how many wimps there were here.

and of course, daniel, whose love of cursing was silenced by the moderators, who hit his wrists with a ruler.

I know I forgot many, but i'll be back ,and back, to thank you all.

5. and since you chose the adult approach, I will heed your call and cease anything personal. You got my word.

But these damn anti-war jerks make my blood boil...