Is it time for the blue states to throw the gulf states out of the union?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 27, 2010.

1. Let's see...

Was "Drill baby drill" the mantra of the klannish in the 2008 election? Did Sarah Palin the impaler warn America of the danger of oil spills?

You see any gulf states flying their flags at half mast in remembrance of the fallen rig operators and workers?

If not, then please...just STFU...

#31     May 27, 2010
  2. Generational shame and inheritance?? LOL!!!

No, I don't think it's something that anyone ever even thinks about. Because, like slavery it was over 1.5 centuries ago and is now irrelevant to pretty much everyone.

bend over and surrender??? Sounds like more of your Rand Paul fantasies again. LOL!!!!

#32     May 27, 2010
  3. Yep 11 heroic men dead trying to clean the oil spill... All dead because of the incompetency of the Dem administration in cleaning up the oil spill... Sad but typical...

#33     May 27, 2010
  4. Quite revealing...

When I think of bending over, it is in bowing down to your head toward the ground in front of the person who conquered you...or bending over and putting your head on the chopping block to take your punishment from the executioner...

You think of bending over as taking it up the backside in a homosexual act...

Thanks for outing yourself...not that there is anything wrong with that...

#34     May 27, 2010
  5. But wait, I thought you were against slavery, and that was what the civil was justified on???

But it's okay to have sold the Americans from the Southern states into slavery??? Two wrongs make a right... hmmm, interesting...

#35     May 27, 2010
  6. The blacks weren't sold into slavery as a punishment for a failed rebellion...

I just think that if Lincoln had properly punished and let the necks know that their confederate thinking would be severely punished...we would not see the same type of thinking alive today in the south.

#36     May 27, 2010
  7. LOL! Now try and backpedal... HAHA! When you think of bending over you think of your sexual obsession with Rand Paul.

#37     May 27, 2010

8. More evidence for organic brain disease in optional:

confabulation

In psychology, confabulation is the spontaneous narrative report of events that never happened. It consists of the creation of false memories, perceptions, or beliefs about the self or the environment usually as a result of neurological or psychological dysfunction.[1] When it is a matter of memory, confabulation is the confusion of imagination with memory, or the confused application of true memories.[2] Confabulations are difficult to differentiate from delusions and from lying.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation

#38     May 27, 2010
  9. Ahaaa, punish them severely for their "confederate thinking".

Yes, we must punish those who dare have the wrong thoughts!!!

I see.... Well sorry, but your wet dreams of thought police, thought courts, and criminal thinking legislation have not yet come true.

However, I do think that anyone who is reading can now clearly see how frightening your sickening ideal scenario really is.

#39     May 27, 2010
  10. Southerners who proudly display the Confederate flag are the equivalent of the Germans who proudly display the Nazi flag...however the Germans understood the lunacy of celebrating the miscreant disease of the Nazi influence...the south embraces the disease of the Confederate influence...

The Germans understood what they needed to do after they were beaten down...

You bury the past and join the human race in the present day...

#40     May 27, 2010