Is it time for the blue states to throw the gulf states out of the union?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 27, 2010.

1. These gulf states are going to be fucked for a long time...

This oil spill is going to cost the federal government a pants load of of money.

Why do we even allow states like Alabamaredneck and Mississiracists in the union?

They suck more life out of the union than they put back in...

The are stupid Dixie flag waving inbred traitorous slobs...

Kick their ass out, let them try to fend for themselves against the BP's of the world, hurricanes and the sheer stupidity of their klannish subculture...

2. Didn't figure you as a secessionist supporter.

3. It is not secession when you kick their fat ass out...

I say we withdraw the troops from Iraq, Afghanistan, and cut all federal funds to the redneck states...

The money saved will be astronomical...

4. Congratulations admitting/allowing Confederate succession was the correct course of action albeit 160 yrs late is progress.

5. LOL!!! Classic. One of the items the pedo-troll has been ranting about for years, he turns 180 instantaneously!! LOL!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

6. Although I guess since they are succeeding in this scenario, any state who wanted would have the opportunity to go with them. So that would include Ga, Tn, Al, Fl, Sc, Nc, Va, Ms, Tx Ak, Az, Nm, Ak, and maybe a few others...

7. I'm not talking about the states making the decision...

Lincoln was right to crush the southern states.

I'm talking about the Union kicking the ignorant loser Dixie klannish gulf states out of the union...

These dirtbag states do nothing but bitch about federal funding for education...well, I say fuck them, let them try to deal with gulf disasters on their own.

The union doesn't need them and the cost benefit just doesn't make sense in states filled with ignorant toothless brain impaired gun toting Jesus lovin hicks...any more than the cost benefit of trying nation building in Iraq.

The Union can finally admit that the nation building efforts on these dimwitted people and their primitive culture was a failure...

Let them live in the stone age...we would be better off without them.

8. 1) The Lord gave lincoln what he deserved.

2) knock yourself out!

"Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please," said Brer Rabbit. "Only please, Brer Fox, please don't throw me into the briar patch."

http://www.americanfolklore.net/folktales/ga2.html

9. Well it doesn't matter what you think now, does it?? LOL!!! The fact is if some states were allowed to secede then others also have that right. States should all have the same rights. So since these states would be seceding then the "Union" wouldn't get access to any of the oil that came from the gulf, since of course the wouldn't help clean up the oil spill, and their botch attempts to clean it up in the first place were pretty comical failures.

10. ROFLMAO!!!

#10     May 27, 2010