Is It Time For Patriots To Begin Stockpiling Weapons?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Sure Kerry would do better job specially in these matters. How naive you have to be to think that elections make any difference. How old are you? 10?

#51     Apr 19, 2007
  2. Cesko

Cesko

I fear you so much. More so though, your retarded opinions about the strong central government scare shit out of me. But you are right Joseph Stalin would definitely be quite capable of solving the problem in no time.

#52     Apr 19, 2007
  3. did you vote?

#53     Apr 19, 2007
    #54     Apr 19, 2007
  5. You do not need to fear me Cesko! You need to fear the swarms of Militias roaming your neighborhoods trying to implement their own definition of the American way.

#55     Apr 19, 2007
  6. rockerz71

rockerz71 Guest

Why? Is there reason to believe that gun control will stop dangerous criminals from getting assault weapons better than it stops them from getting "regular" weapons? Either way, this defeats the purpose of the 2nd. How are we supposed to stand up to a government with machine guns, tanks, grenades, etc with our handguns and semi-auto (assuming we still can have them) rifles?

#56     Apr 19, 2007
  7. The Iraqi`s seem to be doing ok with standard military rifles and (mostly)improvised kitchen sink style munitions.

#57     Apr 20, 2007
  8. achilles28

achilles28

No, Americans need to fear schmucks like yourself who haven't a clue why the Second Amendment was enshrined to begin with.

Its Socializts (like you) that seek to revise our Countrys bedrock philosophy with their own agenda. Not the other way around.

#58     Apr 20, 2007
  9. rockerz71

rockerz71 Guest

Yeah, but i'm sure they'd rather have the weapons and equipment that our side has. Limiting our capabilities could prove to be a big mistake in the future.

#59     Apr 20, 2007
  10. have fun starting a race war achilles. And when the first drop is spilled, do not act surprised that the civil war is gaining momentum on its own kiiling the good and the bad in between.

But let me ask you a qestion achilles, what would assure other Americans that you will not impliment your own defenetion of what is right and what is wrong once you, and your like, beome more armed than the people you precieve as your enemy??

#60     Apr 20, 2007