Is It Time For Patriots To Begin Stockpiling Weapons?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Like night follows day, liberals and gun confiscation fanatics are busily trying to make hay out of another school shooting tragedy. Can we dispense with the polite fiction that these people are actually concerned about crime? If they were, why do they fight tooth and nail against programs that take convicted gun felons out of circulation for long periods of time? Why is there such an overlap between the gun grab crowd and criminal rights advocates like the ACLU? And if they are so worried about accidents and children mishandling guns, why do they go nuts fighting gun education programs, like the NRA's? They want first graders to know how to handle a condom, but think it is way too dangerous for youngsters to be educated in the basics of handling a firearm.

Let's face it, Rosie, Mayor Bloomberg and the fanatics from such outfits as the Brady Center want one thing. Total confiscation of guns. And with a Democrat congress marching to the orders of a President Clinton , Obama or Edwards, gun confiscation is a near certainty. It happened in once free countries like Great Britain, Australia and Canada.

The question is, what should the remaining patriots of America do? Sit back and depend on the courts? Hope that the spineless republicans will defeat such schemes, even though many republicans in name only like Bloomberg, Guiliani and others actually support gun control? Or take matters into our own hands.

I think any rational person, contemplating a future of unchecked illegal immigration, terrorism, religious and racial violence and potential class warfare, has to begin to take steps to insure their family's safety. Buy as many military style weapons as you can. Store them safely and in secure locations. Arm your family with handguns and stockpile a lot of ammo. There will likely be a time when you can't buy any of it. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

And don't ever forget the words of Chuck Heston, "From my cold dead fingers..."

2. My weapon of choice is the Mini-14. Hand guns are useless in a all out civil riot that AAA is eluding to. Frankly, I see that as a bit too paranoid, but being somewhat prepared is practical. I do agree that the radical left will make a run at gun control, which we all know really means confiscation.
    http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger_RanchRifle.htm

3. Tom Brady could use a deep threat..

4. Hahahaaaaa!

There are 28,000,000 pieces in Iraq, have you guys ever noticed how serene and safe it is there?

I mean, It is so safe that at the most, and I mean, at the most each family will lose one or two of their children!
    Do not mind me guys...Carry on on arming yourselves to death.

5. I've always like the mini-14. You're right that something like it is far more capable than a handgun, but it has limitations in terms of concealed carry. Availability can trump capability.

I find this to be an intriguing compromise for those who want the range and velocity of the 5.56 load in a smaller package. http://kel-tec.com/plr16.html

6. I think you're drawing the wrong lesson from Iraq. Do you think we would be having as much trouble if they were disarmed?

7. fhl

fhl

If they passed a law in Iraq to disarm, would that make it safe to walk down the street in Iraq? Would Al-Qaeda turn their guns in? Or maybe just the law abiding citizens... who would then be sitting ducks.

8. achilles28

achilles28

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

ANY person that abridges MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS is a TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES CONSITITUTION, and therefore, the United States itself.

At some point, you willy nilly patriots and fence sitters MUST draw a line in the sand and TAKE A STAND.

The very thing that makes America AMERICA is almost dead thanks to the cowards and criminals that RUN OUR GOVERNMENT!

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D and his girl gisele can use a deep throat....:p

10. AAA,

Answering your header - Is it time for Patriots to begin stockpiling weapons - We already have been stockpiling. :D

#10     Apr 18, 2007