Is it the "price of gas, stupid"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Thanks for your classy offer of gay sex but i will stick with my lovely girl.
    If you were not a lifelong fag, you would know that one cannot molest girl over age of 18. They are adults.
    I own couple of vehicles and things with gas engines but do not consume the gasoline otherwise like yourself claiming. Are you sniffing it ?

Any man with super hot, young, legal age girls get plenty of respect anywhere . Even more if he is over 50 .
    When i go back to US all real men treat me like John Wayne just walked in.
    Queer like you doesn't get it , i know .

#51     Feb 23, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nothing, you've got nothing.

Just fold and go get your new account and this time keep your mouth shut about teenage girls and you'll be ok.

#52     Feb 23, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Now that we are a net gasoline exporter, how much influence do you think foreign direct buyers will have on our domestic price? Will refiners be compelled, for shareholder value, to sell all of their product(s) to the highest bidder? How much greater would our oil imports need to be to increase the world's supply of gasoline and reduce the price? Do "our" refineries have that much spare capacity?

#53     Feb 23, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

You don't have Hombre on ignore yet? I put him on ignore when I caught him posting with his finger up his nose then putting it in his mouth. YUKKK. :mad:

#54     Feb 23, 2012
  5. You the one who keeps bringing it up. Looks like you are ashamed to be a queer so you are trying to make a natural thing somewhat dirty.

#55     Feb 23, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nope, I didn't put him on ignore yet. I might at some point.

He posted that he had me on ignore but then posted in a thread I started so evidently he was lying. He is up in the "Hook Up" forum talking about real estate too, after he posted here that he doesn't own more than a suitcase full of clothes, no home, no vehicle etc.

ET has a few posers, yeah I know, huge shock there. I was surprised to read that many guys who post in P&R have never placed a trade for a stock, bond or security either. Go figure.

I bought fuel on the way to work this morning and it was 5-cents more per gallon than it was a few days ago. I guess we're going to experience a no-kidding gas price shock this summer. The only upside is that it will harm Obama's reelection chances whether he is directly responsible or not.

#56     Feb 23, 2012
  7. You will never put me on ignore and i will neither again.
    You like the whooping you get from me and i have so much fun with your stupidity.

#57     Feb 23, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'll tell you why I don't put you on ignore.

You seem to lack self-control and exhibit an truly explosive temper so I know I'm elevating your blood pressure, even from 13000 miles away. Maybe you'll blow a blood vessel and drop down dead.

In life it is important to keep a positive outlook. :D :D :D

#58     Feb 23, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I guess it depends on whether Obama, Iran and Israel drag this thing on for months before something happens. Once it breaks oil prices will setlle back down since the uncertainty will have mostly ended.

So, the best thing to get Obama out is for him to keep doing what he has been doing. Nothing and keep telling Israel to do nothing. Oil markets will keep worrying.

#59     Feb 23, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I personally think sanctions should be given more time.

Those sanctions are late and should have been put in place long ago but the lastest ones are definitely going to make it tough on Iran.

I've still got a few months left to work so I'm going to have to commute. There is a local vanpool and I was thinking of joining it. Its kind of a pain because I would lose some flexibility in my schedule but it might save me some money if fuel really spikes here.

#60     Feb 23, 2012