Is it that hard to break the matrix?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SNBthetrue, Dec 3, 2009.

Is it that hard to break the matrix?

1. super easy...( tricks ? ^-^)

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. impossible evenmore to think it...

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. What matrix are you talking about? There is no such thing.

Please stop feeding me the idea of a matrix, because I am going to buy a virtual vacation memory of Mars and I don't want the Matrix idea to corrupt my vacation experience.

Anyway, back to flying my spaceship.

#21     Dec 19, 2009
  2. Illum

Illum

Richard Bach - "Illusions"

Gonna check that out, thx Ian

From my perspective.. people think there are masters running us and this matrix. From my perspective, the matrix is nature. I know many people think Elliot Wave is trash, but from my point of view it inescapable. Fibonacci, which I don't use but I believe is also there, always. Someone posted some nice pics from Hubble. One look and I can see the spirals. For me, what it comes do to is... I don't know if people want to buy or sell GS. But if there is an herd, emotional need to sell GS, it won't go straight down, it will follow the rules. We are not entirely free, the market is not so random. We are all playin on game-board, however we want to play the game, we can't get off the board. There is an underlying structure. From the matrix movie, if you look beneath everything, yes there are numbers. I'm no good at numbers, but I can see the patterns.

#22     Dec 19, 2009
  3. As the constitution of the United States of America wasn't untouched by their dirty hands :

WE THE PEOPLE ARE FREE...

So I don't know what will unfold. I trust God, Jesus and all the prophets after and before him.

This is how I think it :

If someone hit you on the chicks, give him the others chicks and go one and one... until your reach your life, and then your love. At this point you totally surrender your self to the will of God. That's the teaching of Jesus how it was said.

I think that there is an another version :)

if someone hit you on the chicks, give him the others chicks to get his life ! And then the matrix will be destroyed forever ! and the kingdom of God Himself will appear... for All.

#23     Dec 19, 2009
  4. However I think that it's wrong. God will destroy the matrix Himself when he will think it's time. Until it... Please everyone. Do the PEACE CONCEPT.

That's my personal message : Proper Education Always Correct Errors

Hurry up, there isn't much time left :D

#24     Dec 19, 2009
  5. of course! from DAY 1 you are fashioned into what somebody wants you to be.and it never stops!:eek: and you are essentially powerless to resist!:eek: oh, you might like to believe you are this great independent thinker, the Renaissance man of men!but 99.9% of your thoughts/beliefs/neuronal network is already fashioned! and irreversible!they've already gotten to you!by age 5!it's too late!:eek:it's always been too late! :eek:

#25     Dec 19, 2009

6. What does reality look like when we close our eyes?
    Like in the movie? The market sure has an order in it. Numerology and geometry it seems.

http://www.probablefuture.com/matrix.htm

#26     Dec 19, 2009
  7. noo it's not to late because, you watched it. I was lost again.

However I know what saves me again...

And it's the Words of God

It's the Rules of God :

Don't do to anyone what you don't want he does to you
    And do to everywone what you want to be done to you.

#27     Dec 19, 2009
  8. your statements are proof of prior indoctrination and cerebral hijacking :D

#28     Dec 19, 2009
  9. we, all products of our early environ.. it is almost impossible to expunge those ingrained tape loops from the mind.they play over&over&over&over.. again.

we are shaped! like it or not!

ps i am FOS. don' t listen to me :D

#29     Dec 19, 2009
  10. nitro

nitro

"In the end, we self-perceiving, self-inventing, locked-in mirages are little miracles of self-reference.” — Douglas Hofstadter, "I Am a Strange Loop"

#30     Dec 27, 2009