Is it that hard to break the matrix?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SNBthetrue, Dec 3, 2009.

Is it that hard to break the matrix?

1. super easy...( tricks ? ^-^)

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. impossible evenmore to think it...

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. You know the fact is that we are fighting against the evil that can only be in our heart, where he will try everything to gain power. We have to overcome it. Start to think. ACT PROPERLY

Always follow the golden rules

Stop all the schit that we do to our selfves first...

There is no escape !

Respect the sacred item that it's in ourselfves.

No man left behind... This time everyone join !

I will not let anyone behind that apply the PEACE concept. I am sure that's God will. He loves us all... that will follow him... The darkness has to be defeated for ever !

The setup is perfect ! the computer knows everything about them

ahhahahaha

they are toasted !

No thing will stop us to love our children ! The human mind can light themself so fast that it's the proof of it's perfection :)

Liberty in following the Golden Rules... It's YOUR CHOICE. YOU ARE FREE !

#11     Dec 18, 2009
  2. ha! found a flaw.....in this matrix...

There are unlimited perspectives, all within one at one time, or two, or three, if you get good at it...

May I suggest you read, Big Mind Big Heart by Merzel...

Sir, have a good weekend.

#12     Dec 18, 2009
  3. I am pointing the MATRIX BUILDERs directly ! Nothing for those who don't denonce themselves... ( it will be enough to pay all the debt of all the nations in the world :D ).

Fesh start for everyone and let's see how quicly we can reach the end of the 7 lvl... We will see so much beauty in exploring the universe... and visiting our beautifull planet Earth...

I dream to see Earth from Space :)

#13     Dec 18, 2009
  4. NOPE... I couldn't have done anything with out God's help ! God is real... as was the empoizoning of our mind/brain/soul by the nothing trough the help of his servants ( the matrix builders )!

Now I hope that soon I can resume trading on a true free market, where I will hurt none by trading but on the contrary provide what the free people of the world wants to love ( and help clean some noobs :D, ) ! And it's not a dream ( matrix ) it's the power of love

About your recommendation, I will not read this guy, because God knows it all, and I don't need to lose my self inhim, He loves me, what can I ask more. Furthermore I can't even Imagine that the suffering of the trees that give their life for this book could be worth it... .

You too have a good weekend :)

#14     Dec 18, 2009
  5. If you just sidestep both the Red and the Blue pills and go directly to the Neon Orange pill with a Tangerine border and crunchy filling, you'll find your life much improved.

#15     Dec 18, 2009
  6. We create our own reality.
    Seth - "The Nature of Physical Reality"
    Lynda Madden Dahl - "Beyond the Winning Streak"
    Richard Bach - "Illusions"
    I read "Illusions" as a young police officer, sitting in my patrol car waiting for the next famly disturbance or drunk and disorderly radio call to drop on me.
    Totally changed my perspective of myself and the world around me, for the better.

#16     Dec 18, 2009
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Funny. That is about what I have going right now. Well, throw in computer and DSL... My marital status is "Happily Separated, Soon to be Divorced" and I had to relocate quickly. I'm quite happy and could live at that level for the rest of my days...

#17     Dec 18, 2009
  8. Redneck

Redneck

OP007

Sorry I can only offer one perspective – although perhaps I can include multiple facets of that one perspective - on occasion :p

I wish you a Very Wonderful Weekend as well

RN

#18     Dec 18, 2009
  9. Redneck

Redneck

Max

My heart and my congratulations to you Sir

RN

#19     Dec 18, 2009
  10. I want to thank you again all of you and particularly the one named Jesus Christ, He is the one who answered when I first asked... He will for everyone, PEACE !

Oh and remember the nothing is like the dust... It has to be cleaned always... prayer is the answer...

It's the same as the dust... the more you clean yourself the easier it become. Pray to God, ask Jesus for help !

Love <3 and good trades !

#20     Dec 19, 2009