Is it possible ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by andrey_tech, Aug 26, 2005.

1. I'll add them; it's easier and faster done by myself.
    Will post the sheet here.

You can see the formulas but on some sheets i used shortcuts to create the correct timeframes.

#21     Aug 26, 2005
  2. You are right. Thanks for the help.

#22     Aug 26, 2005
  3. OK. I can see the formulas written by you now. Thanks for your perfect work. Now I am verifying all the data.

#23     Aug 26, 2005
  4. no problem. just check out the formulae and see if you can extrapolate how to apply them to various output timeframes. if you can get the last one with the nested if statements (Column I) to work for the various timeframes, that will be impressive and you'll learn along the way. if you need some help, just ask and i'll explain how you can convert them to any desired output timeframe.

take a look at how spike put it all together. very nice and neat. he also gives good advice about locking the output cells, etc.

#24     Aug 26, 2005
    #25     Aug 26, 2005
  6. I dont know, how can I thank you spike. But one think I am quite sure, your perfect work will be the center-stone of my future analysis. God bless you :)

#26     Aug 26, 2005
  7. :D

#27     Aug 26, 2005
  8. sanjayt3

sanjayt3

for 3/4 months i was searching how to do this i wanted to convert daily ms data to yealy data for the last 15 years

hope your this utily will help me do this
    i have exported the quaterly data to excel from my sware

will try ur utilty.

Thanks in advance.

-sanjayt

#28     Aug 27, 2005