Is it possible to trade this system?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by billyjoerob, Jul 9, 2009.

1. I've had Cooltrade bookmarked for a while, but it looked they went out of business. The news feed is stopped out at 3-18-08. I'll have to check it out again.

"Very seldom do I ever get stopped out."

I'm not interested in doing alot of trading. The whole point of automating my very simple approach is to limit decisions and, ideally, limit trades. It's true that following a trend can take a long time, but that's ok. I'm not looking for excitement. I understand the value of compounding small amounts daily and increasing turnover, and that's fine if you have a large account or have a good system for scooping up nickels. I don't fall in either category.

As for shorting, I'm interested in making my trading as simple as possible and putting the odds in my favor. I'd rather ride a stock from $50 to $100 than from $100 to $50. If that means I have to sit out for long periods, that's fine. I can always bounce back from missed opportunities.

#11     Jul 11, 2009
  2. edbar

edbar

Which newsfeed? CoolTrade has not created an RSS feed (Yet).
    We do have a CTControl page so you can remotely control your Automated Trader (that is running on your home computer) from anywhere.

When you are ready to subscribe, send email to customersupport@cool-trade.com and ask for specials and they will send you a link to get the latest special (reduced monthly rate).

Thanks,

Ed

#12     Jul 11, 2009