is it possible to start own fund these days?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chipmunk, Jan 28, 2013.

1. ok Jack...you know this for a fact then?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nope. Not for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#11     Jan 31, 2013
  2. Geeps always one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With all due respect you don't sound like the guy who could even break even in a year. I highly recommend you to instead focus on a, how did you word it, "low stress low risk" type of job, like car wash assistant or librarian. Male nurse may work as well there is huge demand in the market for nurses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all due respect you sound like a p***! So go and troll elsewhere.

#12     Jan 31, 2013
  3. hahaha
    sorry to laugh here. But this really brightens the end of a long long trading session.
    :D :D :D
    Keep going and more derogatory expressions : I am adding to my dictionary.

#13     Jan 31, 2013
  4. zdreg

zdreg

"if you can take the fire stay out of the kitchen."

you sound very immature.

#14     Jan 31, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

"I am more of a 10-12% per annum," that is how bernie madoff got his clients. you have no track record invented or otherwise. so far, you have proven that you a low tolerance level for gyrations in the markets and for fellow et posters.

#15     Jan 31, 2013
  6. zdreg

zdreg

with shortages nursing is a very high stress. think about it.

#16     Jan 31, 2013
  7. I am just realising we need to ask Patak to add a one year combine, for long term trend traders.
    This combine is really a brillant scheme

#17     Jan 31, 2013
  8. OP, at what level of volatility are your returns? Or maybe just tell us your Sharpe.

#18     Jan 31, 2013
  9. You got me... iam Bernie typing from my cell. Time to shower now...my worse time of the day. Only 91 more years left.

:mad:

#19     Jan 31, 2013
  10. Replying to stupid comments about "be a nurse instead?" Grow up.

Is this forum now populated by Uni. kids?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "if you can take the fire stay out of the kitchen."

#20     Jan 31, 2013