Is it possible to earn average 2 points per contract a day?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ninja11, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ET99

ET99

:D

#11     Mar 29, 2010
  2. Soweeak

Soweeak

Hi,

I apply every winning strategy I find, and if it's really a winning one but the issue is the amount of cash you earn, what dont you triple the number of contracts ?

I assume your trading plan includes money management rules (I mean you're not at your max with one contract).

Best regards

#12     Mar 29, 2010
  3. Where? In crude oil? In ES/ In YM?

It makes a hell of a difference. I mean hell...

#13     Mar 29, 2010
  4. joe4422

joe4422

I think the OP meant the ES, and Cheesy is just insane. Anyone catch those 937 points? Many sounds so easy. Just get your girations and your swings together. 45K a day aint bad.

#14     Mar 29, 2010
  5. #15     Mar 29, 2010
  6. TGpop

TGpop

i know someone who averages 7 points daily...he traded 37 contracts

#16     Mar 29, 2010
  7. Cheese

Cheese

Please try not to be such an ignorant clown. The maximum of 937 points is just the total available for the day. How much, if any, captured by the player is down to the skill of that player in CL. In your case, stay away from CL; it requires skilful playing.
    :)

#17     Mar 29, 2010
  8. ninja11

ninja11

Hi guys,

sorry I forget write the instrument. Of course I mean the E-mini.

#18     Apr 11, 2010
  9. maxpi

maxpi

automated systems seem to exist in a far too sterile environment to make much... if you would first learn to trade manually, and then if you could distill what you do into machine code, sure, 2 pts a day on the ES is a trivial problem for an experienced trader... distilling it into code might not be so trivial. Going from the wonderful chart presentation given to us by Renee Descartes and muchly enhanced by computerization to computer script might be way more than trivial...

#19     Apr 11, 2010