Is it possible to become rich by trading?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by johnmmf, Jan 31, 2018.

1. ironchef

ironchef

You should ask many of the retired aerospace engineers in SoCal. Many retired as millionaires because of their pensions. They can take lump sum > $million payout. Or ask any Google employees, I know employee #300, Google told he they could not afford to pay market rate so paid him small salary + stock options. He retired after 5 years at age 30 never have to work again.

#61     Feb 3, 2018
  2. Neuroway

Neuroway

No need to ask! I believe you! So we know for sure that it's possible to become rich by being an employee. But we still don't know if it's possible to become rich by trading, though. All right, gotta go now. Please do excuse my wicked sense of humour, ironchef. :cool:

#62     Feb 3, 2018
  3. Only if you buy every ware advertised here.

hysterical laughter ensues

#63     Feb 4, 2018
  4. Roderick

Roderick

You can become reach almost in every sphere if you really want to. As the practice shows, there are rich and successful traders here. That's why it's a good opportunity to become rich.

#64     Feb 4, 2018
  5. How much money does it take to be considered "rich"?

"According to research by American bank Charles Schwab, that benchmark has risen, and you now need at least $2.4 million to be considered wealthy.

In its survey of Americans aged 21 to 75 the bank asked how much people felt you needed to be considered "wealthy," and found that people believed that having $1 million only makes a person "financially comfortable" rather than well-off.

Though there are now a record number of millionaires in the U.S., according to the Spectrum Group’s 2017 Market Insight report, they still only make up around 10 percent of the country's population.

The $2.4 million required to be considered wealthy is 30 times the $80,000 net worth of the average American household, according to the latest figures from the U.S. Census Bureau."

#65     Feb 4, 2018
  6. srinir

srinir

#66     Feb 4, 2018
  7. %%
    Lived in TX for about 6 months+ visit some. As far as options+ real esate , i saw KBH again , in IBD news paper/option article,; some time later, NOT in a hurry, i sold it-plenty liquid LOL+ true.:caution::caution::D

#67     Feb 5, 2018
  8. Yes undoubtedly forex can provide opportunities to its stakeholders to become rich. But it is not a matter of cup of tea. It is not that a trader can earn money just by involving random forex trading. Rather, for becoming successful, each trader requires a great deal of knowledge, skills and expertise along with a strong intellectual ability to select the best trades for him and he should have the psychological capacities to handle any state of affairs. Forex traders have to hold serenity and persistence so that they can handle unfavorable situations.

#68     Feb 6, 2018